Chapter 32-A Beautiful Day (Jamies POV)

"So, what you need to talk to me about?" I asked plopping down next to the tree in Traycan's yard.

"Why do you assume I need to talk to you about something?" He joked sitting down next to me pulling my head into his lap.

"Because you invited me over to your house then suggested we go sit under this tree, and I know this is where you go when you have something serious to talk about." I replied raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, you got me there." He joked playing with my hair with his signature grin.

"So, out with it." I said.

"Patients you g grasshopper." He responded playfully.

"Patience was not something I was given" I answered.

"I love that about you." He said running his fingers through my long blonde hair.

"Your doing this on purpose." I announced trying to seem mad but epically failing.

"Me?" He fake gasped causing me to giggle.

"I love your laugh" he said just starring at me into my eyes."I am in love with you."I sat there confused for a second.

"I love you too." I replied smiling. A grin appeared on his face as I leaned up and kissed him.

"You know. I was starting to wonder if I had a girlfriend." He joked.

"Oh, and why is that??" I asked.

"I hadn't seen you in awhile." He stated.

"I know, I have been so busy with Clair drama! It is exhausting." I over exaggerated.

"Come on. You are being the good best friend." He mocked.

"It sucks! Can't I be the good girlfriend instead?" I fake begged.

"You are both. So, have you talked to Clair?" He asked as I sat up a little and leaned up against him.

"Not since Friday at school. I have tried texting her and calling her. No answer. I have been getting kind of worried." I replied.

"I bet she is just busy with stuff." He tried to reassure.

"I'm just worried that she is at home bawling with no one there for her. Maybe I should call her again." I said getting ready to grab my phone. Suddenly, I watched Traycan scoop up my phone and put it in his pocket.

"No, today, you are spending it with your neglected boyfriend." He said picking me up bridal style.

"Really? I am?" I asked joking.

"Yes" he said spinning me around and then setting me down.

"So, since I have been busy lately, what you been up to?" I asked through my laughs.

"Nothing really, mostly basketball and hanging out with Carson." He announced grabbing my hand as we walked up to the house.

"See, I bet you didn't even realize I was gone." I said pretending to be fake hurt.

"Trust me, I did." He reassured."get on my back." He said bending down.

"Why?" I questioned confused.

"Because, I can tell my mom is snapping pictures through the window." He mumbled barley moving his lips.

"Okay" I said jumping on his back and wrapping my arms and legs around him. He then, reached over and kissed me causing a smile to appear on my face.

"I love you." He stated as he began to spin in circles like a maniac. Holding on to me. En he stop suddenly and putting me down. This caused me to lose my balance and begin to tumble over until I felt his arms around my waist pulling me close. " I got you." He said with a smile. Reaching down and kissing me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumping up wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me up. It felt like a fairytale. Just like everything will be okay because with him, that is how I felt. Open and alive. That is how I knew it was love. Love was what I had found that beautiful day.........