Chapter Two

Harry's P.O.V

I was getting ready for work on Monday morning when Draco started to stir. He was usually awake before I left but my nightmares kept him up so I was letting him sleep in. He slowly opened his eyes as I threw on my jacket.

"Good morning puppy." I smiled. He smiled back at me tiredly. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"More importantly how did you sleep?" He asked groggily.

"Fine." I lied. I had another dream about Draco hurting me. I didn't know what was causing them but I just wanted them to stop.

"Well you look tired." He said and I gave a sad smile. I walked over to the bed and kissed his lips gently.

"I'm fine Dragon, I'll see you later."

"Alright I'll be here... probably not in the bed still but I'll be home." He said and I nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He said and I smiled. I walked out of our room and out of the apartment. Making my way downstairs and out of the building I caught a cab. Ten minutes later I was at work and walked into the café.

"Harry!" A little brunette walked over to me.

"Hey Tori, how are you doing today?" I asked her. She was around fourteen and was saved by CPS from her parents.

"I'm doing well actually." She smiled. "How are you?"

"Hanging in there." I laughed. "How did you sleep? Any nightmares?"

"Nope not today. My roommate, Mandy, was really proud of me." She said and I smiled.

"Atta' girl." I smiled. "You should eat something."

"I ate already."

"Alright then go outside or go play." I said and she nodded.

"Alright, see you later Harry." She smiled and walked off. Without any other interruption, I grabbed something to eat and then went to my office. I was a mentor to the kids but I also needed to do some follow up paper work on them and document their process. I had a nine thirty appointment with a newcomer so I was looking over his paperwork. Right on time, there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said and Molly walked in with a boy no older than fifteen.

"Harry dear, this Colin." She introduced me to the smaller blondish kid.

"Hi Colin, I'm Harry." I smiled. "I'll be your mentor."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled.

"I'll leave you two alone." Molly said and walked out. I motioned for Colin to take a seat. Once he did, he looked at me with his blue eyes.

"So may I ask how old you are? You look kind of young." He said and I smiled.

"I'm twenty, I am pretty young."

"How did you get this job? Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked.

"Well I was at Hogwarts, do you know what that is?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's a pretty hard school to get into. What were you there for?"

"I got a scholarship in Wrestling and I was studying criminal justice." I smiled.