She then swung her hand slapping him in the face.

The noise of Carl being slapped and his reaction attracted, Lori, Andrea and T-Dog.

She grabbed the water hose from the side of the house and spraying me directly in the face
" MAGGIE STOP!!! " I screamed, But my scream drowned in water like I did.

Andrea pushed Maggie and grabbed the hose " What's the matter with you?! Dammit! " Andrea yelled getting into my sister's face". She's a human not an animal! "

I got back on my feet and pushed Maggie. " Don't you put your hands on Carl and I ever again, crazy bitch! " She slapped me square in the face.

That alerted me to just grab at her and not let go. T-Dog and Carl tried pulling us apart, But I was fueled with rage. I wasn't letting her 4 inch of hair go, I was entirely to pissed off to do that.

"You're not mom Maggie! Mom died okay! Get that straight, Don't worry about me and what I'm doing! I hate you okay. I hate you! " I screamed in Maggie's face, as I ran back inside the house, Carl chasing after me.

" What is your problem?? Huh?! That's your sister! You don't beat her and you certainly don't spray her with water like she's some kind of dog! " Andrea screamed in Maggie's face.

" I don't want her with that boy, Or anybody in y'all's group". Maggie screamed getting for head to for head with Andrea.
" But it's okay for you to hook up with my dude Glenn?!" T- Dog asked

" You know what, If I was lucky enough to still have my sister. I wouldn't mistreat her like you mistreat Ella".
Andrea said with nothing but pure sadness in her voice.

I ran back into my room, almost shutting the door on Carl but he caught it.
" Ella Ella"! He said my name as I was beginning to cry.
" I'm tired of her playing our mom's role, she's turned into such a cruel person. I hate her so much. I do something wrong and I get beat for it".

Tears pouring out my brown eyes, he looked at me for a good 4 seconds not saying a word.

Then planted his lips onto mine

I didn't stop him, I grabbed onto his hair and my other hand was on his cheek.

" We just started dating, and we're young, Slow down". I said smiling with our noses and foreheads together, He said nothing but smiled.

A crash of dishes was all Carl and I heard. We sprinted down stairs and saw Maggie lying on the floor. Her eyes wide open, But she was still breathing. What was wrong with her?

Glenn laid Maggie on the bed and Lori ran in. " What's wrong with my sister ?" I asked Lori " She's probably in shock.. Where's your daddy? " She asked me, But i didn't even know.

Rick was in My daddy's room with Glenn, Lori and Shane, looking through the boxes on his bed
" What is all this? " Glenn asked the question Rick and Lori had on their mind.
" My Momma's stuff, He figured after he cured her. Things would be better, They'd just pick up where the left off. That he had her back " I chocked up on my last sentence and looked down. My finger became intwined with Carl's as he stood next to me.

" Looks like he found an old friend. " Shane said as he grabs my daddy's flask". that belonged to my grandfather. He gave it to Dad when he died. " I told Shane ..
"I didn't take Hershel for a drinker." Rick said confused.

" No, he's not. He gave it up on the day Maggie was born. He didn't even allow liquor in the house." I added.

" is there a bar in town? " Rick asked as if he were on to something.
"Hatlins, that's where he lived when he drank.. " I told Rick.."That's where he'll be.. " Rick told me.. " I know where that is.. I'll drive you.. " Glenn said feeling important..

Carl's parents began to argue about going to find my daddy.. Carl and I just paid no attention.. We went up to my room.. " I hate when they fight.. " Carl confided .. I put his head on my stomach and laid up on my pillows.. I played with his hair like he liked..

" They just do it because they care about each other.. " I told Carl.. " But I care about you and we don't argue.. " Carl replied.. " There's a difference.. They're older.. " I told him.. " and we're young and in love.. " Carl said and chuckled " In love ? " I asked Carl with happiness and confusion in my voice.. " Look.. It's not like one of those relationships where we barely start dating and we're already saying " I love you.. " .. But what we have is real.. Ever since summer camp.. " Carl added.. " ever since summer camp.. " I held his face..

An Hour Passed.. Whatever was happening outside with everybody.. Was just happening..

Carl and I went downstairs to check on Maggie.. " She's just laying here like a dead person.. " Carl said..

" She's not dead.. She's just in shock.. " I told him.. " About what? You just saw your mom get killed ..not her.." Carl said regretting it..

I looked at him with sadness in my eyes.. "Sorry .. I didn't mean it that way.. " Carl told me trying to hug me. But I shoved his arm away.. " Don't you dare bring her into this.. That was not my mother! That was some thing.. My mother died along time ago.. " I softly said to Carl looking at Maggie with tears gliding down my face..He pulled me in for a hug wether I wanted one or not.. I did..

We sat with Maggie for about 30 minutes and went back upstairs.. I had to tell Carl what had been bothering me every since Shane and I made that deep eye contact when Otis was killed.." Carl.. " I sweetly said.. " What's wrong? " he could tell something was wrong by my voice.. " Otis.."

" What about him? " Carl asked with weirdness in his voice.. " I don't think Shane was being all that honest.. " I blurted out the truth.." About What? Otis? Why would you say that? " Carl became all questiony .. " I could see it in his eyes.. He was hiding something.. And then at the funeral.. It was just clear as day that what he was saying was a lie, Carl.. " Words were spewing out like word vomit..

Carl shook his head at me and got off my bed.. " You just need somebody to blame don't you? " Carl asked still shaking his head.. I grabbed for his hand, but he snatched it away.. " Carl! " my tone got higher.. I got off my bed and got face to face with Carl.. He turned his face and walked out of my room..