Is he...?

"H-he can't play anymore...?"

"at least.. is he still in a coma?" Shindou shouted as he saw the doctor slowly walks away from them.

"thank goodness, no. We managed to help him to get out from his coma state. I'm sorry, but as I said we are doing our best right now, and this is all we can do for now."the doctor said and continues to walk away from them.

The doctor left them speechless, I mean Tenma and soccer cannot be seperate. Suddenly they saw Tenma being pulled out from the E.R.

they all stared at him while the nurses pulled him into his hospital room.

"At least he's not in a coma anymore." Kurama said

"yeah, but he can't play soccer... anymore." Tetsukado said

"how are we going to tell captain this?" minaho said

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

They all went back home at 6 pm. Tenma haven't wake up yet though. Aki is the one who is going to take care of Tenma tonight.

Everyone went back home with a happy yet sad feeling.

Happy because their captain is alive, sad because their captain is not gonna be their captain anymore.

_____________________________________
(The next day)

Everyone went to school today, they've been skipping schools for a couple of days to check on Tenma and accompany him, even though he was in a coma state.

They all caught up with their homeworks and studies.

After school, there was suppose to be a soccer practice, but nobody have the mood to do that for now.

They all went to the hospital, on the way they saw an airplane passing by on the sky.

'can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars?

I could really use a wish right now..'

(P.s there is a song for that its called airplane by B.o.B feat hayley william, its actually quite an old song)

Soon, they reach the hospital. And same old same old,they are all in the hospital room, waiting for Tenma to wake up.

Around 2-3 hours later, they decided to went back home earlier because everyone was exhausted today with their school and what happened yesterday. After they said their goodbyes, they walked slowly from the room. Everybody took one last glance at Tenma, hoping something will happened and ofcourse hopefully it would be a good something.

While they were going out from the room slowly, they heard something calling them, well not really but close, okay maybe not really but something happened.

They looked back and saw Tenma moving, they all ran towards him and started calling his name. They we're soo happy to see Tenma finally awaking! They put all the disaster and all their problems away for now.

Or is he waking up?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you all! For reading this crappy story!! XD

LOVE U GUYS!

Shout outs to

LyraMae12
Alexa80199
Crash2988
Miibitlala
Sakurablossomtree18
Yandere_Kaise_
Namlo3

And many more...

Thank you guys!!
Arigatou minna!!