Collapsed

This fanfic is after Inazuma Go Galaxy!
So Inazuma Eleven Go and Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy characters are together, even Taiyo!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(It was a normal day <-- not really)
The alarm clock started to rang

Ring... Ring... Ring

But Tenma did not wake up.

(30 minutes later)(Tenma's POV)
'Gah.. What time is it?' I thought to myself

When I looked at my alarm clock it says that it is... 11:25am!!!!

'OH NO! I'M LATE!!!'

I quickly brushed my teeth, change into my uniform, brought my soccer ball and my soccer bag. I quickly ran downstairs.

"BYEE AKI!!" I shouted, but when I'm downstairs no one was there.

And then I saw a note on the fridge door.

Tenma,
I need to go to the grocery store, because we ran out off bread, milk, eggs, carrots and tomatoes. I had to go to the grocery store early in the morning because I heard that they are going to close the shop at 12 today. Remember to give Sasuke his food. See you! :)

From: Aki

After reading that note, I quickly took the dog food bag and poured it on Sasuke's food bowl. I put the food down and patted Sasuke for awhile, and then I ran to Raimon School. (Clubroom)

While I'm running half-way, I felt a major headache all of a sudden, I gasp in pain. After Around 2-3 minutes later, the headache was gone, so I ignored what had happened and continue to ran again.

(Nobody's POV)
"Where is Tenma?" Shindou asked

"He's never late for practice." Kirino said

"Do you think something bad happened to him?" Shinsuke asked worriedly

"Guys come on, he probably just over slept and running his way here." Endou said trying to cheer them up.

"But what if he-"

"I'M HERE!" Tenma shouted while running

"Tenma your late!" Shindou scolded

"I'm sorry, I over-slept." Tenma said while rubbing the back of his head.

"I thought something bad happened to you! Don't ever scare us like that again!" Shinsuke shouted

"Sorry sorr-" Tenma said but all of a sudden, Tenma slowly put his right hand on his head, and he closed his eyes. (aargh the headache is back..)

"Tenma are you okay?" Shinsuke asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tenma said while smiling.

"If anything's wrong tell me please." Shinsuke said worriedly

"I'm fine. You dont need to worry about me." Tenma said while giving a bigger smile

"Fine.."

"Okay! Since everyone is here!! Let's practice!" Endou said cheerfully.

"HAI!" Everyone shouted happily

But for Tenma..

"hai.."

The way Tenma said it, it was so lifeless.

They all look at him, examine him.

(Shindou POV)
The usual soccer freak and his energetic 'never give up' is gone. As I look at him, I can see that his usual bright baby blue eyes became dull and grey-ish. I also found out that he is so pale, what happened to him?

(Nobody's POV)
"Tenma are you feeling okay?" Shindou asked worriedly

"Yeah... Just a little bit headache. But its not a big deal." Tenma said nervously

"I'm fine." Tenma added

"Well you don't look so fine." Kariya said

*whack*

"Baka (idiot)" Kirino said

"What..." kariya said while rubbing his head

"I'm fine really!" Tenma said while rubbing the back of his head.

Everybody just stared at each other.

"Okay..." Shindou said
.......................................................................
(Soccer practice)
Endou split them into two groups.

A group's captain - Tsurugi
B group's captain - Tenma

(Not gonna tell you guys who is in A group or B, because its a waste of time, PLUS my battery is DYING!! ~.~)

Tsurugi pass the ball to Taiyo, Taiyo got through Sakura, Kariya and Kirino.

"Good Job Taiyo!" Endou shouted from the bench.

But then Taiyo stopped for a moment and looked at his left, he saw Tenma just standing like a statue.
Usually Tenma would say 'Good Job Taiyo!' Or something like that, but this time he was just standing and his head is facing down, the shadow blocked his eyes, so all they can see is his nose and mouth.

"T-tenma?" Taiyo said while walking towards him.

All of a sudden, Tenma fell on his knees!

"Tenma!" Taiyo said running towards him now.

Before Tenma's body could bump on the floor, Taiyo was there grabbing his shoulders.

"TENMA!" Everyone shouted while running towards them.

While they are yelling and running, Tenma's head is on Taiyo's arm. Taiyo put his hand on Tenma's forehead.

"Tenma your burning!" Taiyo said while listening to his big deep breath.

"You should've at least rest on the bench." Taiyo said and sighed.

They all reached to where Taiyo and Tenma is.

"Come on let's bring him home." Endou said

"Hai" we all agreed

When Taiyo grabbed Tenma's arm and put it around his neck, he heard Tenma say something.

"Gome mina(sorry everyone), I didn't want you guys to worry... And yet now you all have to be in so much trouble because of me." Tenma said sadly

"Don't be silly Tenma, you helped us a lot and now this is our repay for you." Shinsuke said

"Yeah, thanks to you we all are able to play soccer happily!" Sakura said

"Mina.." Tenma said while smilling.

"Come on let's bring you home." Aoi said while smilling.

Endou just watch them and smile.
---------------------:::::::::::::::::::::::::::---------------------
When they reached in Tenma's house, Aki was shock to see Tenma so weak and pale.

"He have a fever and collapsed while practice."

"Oh, thank you all for bringing him here." Aki said while looking at his teammates help him lay on his bed.

"Not a biggy!" Endou said while giving a thumbs up.

"Get well soon Tenma!"
"Yeah! And don't scare us like that again captain!"
"Hopeyou get better!"

And they all left
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(The next day)
"Where is Tenma again?" Shindou asked

"Who knows?" Kirino said

Then suddenly..

Ring... Ring... Ring

Endou's phone rang

They all looked at Endou

"Moshi moshi.."

"Endou, Tenma won't be able to go to practice today."

"Why?"

"Tenma's fever is not getting better, yet it's getting worse."