Epilogue

"Stella! Get back here!" My 15 year old baby ran across the field frolicking like a little foal even though her horse body was full grown. We worry that the black stallion will come back for me or one of his offspring for Stella.

Our travels were not easy to forget or do again. We still live with our friends at there house never could get a big girls and house on our own. We don't mind they built us a small house to live in on there property when built.

I rushed to get to Stella slower than usual I was getting older but what I didn't tell Nick was I was with a baby again and this time he could watch over me.

"Stella! I can't run that fast anymore I'm getting old. Something else is hindering me back come her now!" She rushed over to me after she heard that something was hindering me.

"Mama what is hindering you?" My little Stella asked.

"I am with a baby now but you must not tell your father yet I want him surprised when I start showing."

"Yes mama! Ooo your pregnant! She nuzzled my side skipping along.We must get you home mama! We can't let you excerpt yourself!"

"Why did I know this was going to happen" I mumbled as I willingly let my foal guide me acting like a mother hen.

-------
The ending has reached I know there will be lots of questions but a sequel will happen from Stella's pov. When I will start the sequel I don't know but when I do I'll post a chapter on this saying its out. Might be a while before it happens since I want to get some of my other books completed! Hope you enjoyed the adventure!!!