Chapter 12

A.N. ok sorry I lied about updating the next day with the last chapter. I got into other books and other things and meant to update. Sorry hope this chapter makes up for it.
----------------------------
Hare was fighting the men running towards my direction. Many men where knocked down in the process. Eventually, yet sadly, they got Hare tired out and tied him up to a gate in a corral.

The men went around the females inspecting our stomachs to see if we where pregnant or not. They got to me and touched me, I skittered to the side baring my teeth. A man grabbed my nose to keep me from bitting them. They touched and poked me and I tried to rip my nose from the man's hand but to no prevail.

They let go of me and pulled me with the rope to a trailer. I was the first to load. They tied me tight to where I wouldn't be able to put my heat down to the hay at the bottom of the trailer.

The other pregnant females where loaded in next to me. We where all crammed next to each other barely enough space to shift our weight.

Looking out of a small gap in the side of the wall. I saw the males being loaded up they where screeching and bucking. Trying to run to there pregnant mares. The yearlings where all loaded up with the stallions being as we had only a few. The men pulled the corrals apart and put them into the back of there trucks. The men got in and the trailer us mares where in pulled away first. The plains we where running on disappeared from sight by trees and hills. Eventually red clay canyons where on the horizon crafted by rivers. We pulled through them and ended on the other side.

There was a stable with some horses already in them. Pulling up the men grabbed each mare one by one and brought them into the stable, off to some stall. I was pulled out last, walking hesitantly down the ramp twitching nervously. I didn't want to be here I wanted to be with Hare free. Walking into the stable be brought to a far back stall well away from other horses with descant amount of space I was led in and the rope taken off. Laying down waiting to see if any of the yearlings or stallions would be by my stall, nothing. I was to be alone for the time being.