Can't have you

I was being such a fool.

I knew I didn't deserve you.

I don't wanna fall asleep, cause I don't know if I'll get up.

I don't wanna make a scene, but I'm dying without your love.

Begging to hear your voice, tell me you love me too.

Cause I'd rather just be alone if I know that

I can't have you. <\3

He knew this would happen. How could a girl like her love him? He had nothing. No good looks like Joe, no talent like Kevin. He was just a worthless pice of shit. How could I even fall for her when I knew she'd never like me back.
Maybe because you always want things that you'll never get.
How could she like a douche like him? She probably pities him. She probably hates him.
'She'll never like you' he told himself as he ran towards the music room. The place where it all started. The place where he first saw her, fell in love with her. She was like an angel while she was playing the piano.
'He sure is lucky' he thought 'the boy who can call himself Miley's boyfriend was the luckiest person in his view.'
He just sat on the piano, running his hands on the keys. Somehow the black keys caught his attention today. Those keys were moving back and forth, he found himself getting lost in the music, trying to dissolve his pain. His hands running over the black and white keys felt like heaven. He imagined Miley sitting in front of him, playing the song. He imagined her tender hands running over the keys.
You'll never get her. Get over it. A small part of his brain told him.
It's not that easy. He whispered.
It can be the voice spoke again If you try.
You can never get over your first love. He whispered back.
"She's probably the most unlucky girl in the world." Nick heard a voice behind him. It was her. He turned back facing the same girl with blue orbs.
"Or else she wouldn't let go of a guy like you." She spoke as she sat in the chair beside him. It was weird for Nick, the girl he loved was calling herself unlucky for letting go of him.
"You think so?" He asked her.
She smiled and nodded.
"She's like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Nick spoke again. "Just like an angel."
Miley was taken aback. She never saw a person speak about his ex with so much passion. They sure would have a long history, she thought.
"How long did you date?" She asked the boy in front of her.
He smiled and made a big zero with his hand.
"Never got a chance to ask her out" he continued "She probably thinks I'm a douche." He laughed "No big deal though. Everyone does."
She dint know the boy had so much pain inside. He looked so cheerful, so happy. Little did she know that there was as ocean of tears under the bright sky.
"I don't" she spoke up and meant every word of what she said. "Your probably the best guy I ever met and even the most adorable one."
He looked into her eyes to see if she was lying but she wasn't. She meant every word of what she spoke.
His silence meant she could continue. 'Nick you can get any girl you want.' She smiled.
"Any girl?" He asked innocently.
"Any girl" she laughed "let's go. We're late already."