Those blue orbs

The loud sound of his alarm ruined his sleep , his head felt heavy, but he had to wake up. It was his first day in the university. He couldn't be late to college, Atleast not on the first day.
Unwillingly, he forced himself out of the bed and walked towards his bathroom. His eyes still closed due to lack of sleep. He had to look presentable today. He trimmed his beard and combed his slight curls.
'Better' he told his reflection in the mirror. The brown eyed boy walked towards his closet. He wasn't really a T-Shirt person, but today somehow he decided to wear one. He grabbed his V neck T-shirt and teemed it up with his usual blue levis and his favourite black jacket. He sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He had a weird feeling about that day, a feeling he couldn't describe, a numb feeling, a feeling way beyond what words could express.
He grabbed his black iPhone and his car keys and walked into the kitchen, where he saw his mother cooking. She flashed him a proud smile which he gracefully returned with a hug.
'Your a big boy now.' She spoke through her tears. 'I can't believe it's your first day of college.'
He didn't know how to reply to his mothers 's sudden outburst of emotions. All he could do was smile.
He looked at the watch which just struck 8.
'I should get going Mom.' He rushed towards the door 'I'll meet Joe and Kevin at the cafeteria'
He immediately shoved the key into his car and sped away as fast as he could. The college wasn't far away, but he felt like he had to be early today. He would probably be the only person in the whole college for an hour or so but he dint mind. Right now all he wanted was to be left alone.
Finally he reached the campus. It looked good, way better than what he expected it to be. He parked his Mercedes in the huge outdoor parking lot. But it wasn't the size that surprised him, it was the other Audi that was parked right beside his car.
'Maybe a professor ' he told himself and walked towards the map of the campus.
He found the way to his classroom, the cafeteria and finally his favourite place - the music room.
It was adjacent to the building where he was Standing. He decided that it would be best for him to wait in the music room since his friends would take another two hours to be there.
On his way, he heard a music he never heard before. The closer he moved towards the music room the louder it turned. It wasn't like the normal pop music. It was something different, something magical, something addicting. He knew it wasn't manners to just barge in but he couldn't control himself. The strange feeling he had this morning was back but this time it was stronger. He slowly opened the door and peeped in just like a cat peeps into a mouse hole. And there she was, sitting behind the huge piano. He couldn't see her face as he was facing he back. But, somewhere deep down, he knew she was beautiful. The passion with which she played, the way she lost herself in the music, everything about her was beautiful. There was an unknown curiosity rising inside him. He wanted to see her face.
Curiosity finally took over him and he walked towards the girl, not moving his eyes off her. He was scared that if he blinks, she would disappear. He moved slowly, not wanting to disturb her. In a few seconds, he was facing the girl. Her eyes were closed as she swoon to the rhythm of her song. There was something magnetic about her. He stood there staring at her, for what felt like hours but they were mere seconds. He found himself getting lost in the music. He found himself swaying his body just like her. He found himself becoming a part of her. He never understood what 'two people becoming one' meant, but now he knows. He felt like they were a single soul, moving in the same direction.
'So your here' he heard the loud voice  of his brother roaring through the room. The music stopped and so did his feet. He looked at his brother who was standing at the door with a huge smile on his face. He mentally made it a point to kill his brother later. He turned his gaze from his brother to the girl sitting in front of him. That's when his brown eyes met her blue orbs. They were the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. Her eyes were deeper than the ocean. So deep that he could get lost in them for ages. They stared at each other for seconds before his brother had to ruin it all over again. But joe walked closer this time. He saw his little brother completely lost in the eyes of the girl standing in front of them. She sure was beautiful.
He looked at the girl and at his brother again. She felt uncomfortable due to all the staring. Joe knew this was turning awkward for her. He had to do something, but he couldn't think of a plan. The girl finally broke her gaze from the brown eyed boy, this was enough to bring him back to reality. He looked down and ran his hands through his curls while the girl started packing all her things into a bag. Joe knew his brother was smitten. This was probably the first time he ever saw Nick blush. He just couldn't let this situation slip from his hands. He being the typical Joe, had to turn the awkward situation a little more awkward. A goofy grin spread over his face as he looked at his baby brother. The girl started walking away and Joe knew he had to act fast.
'Looks like little Nick's falling for someone.' He yelled loud enough for her to hear. She turned back and stared at him for a moment and then looked at his baby brother again. Her cheeks turned red just like Nick's. She turned around and scurried as soon as she could. Both the boys watched her leave. The dint know what to do. Nick swore to kill his brother right after this.
"What the hell was that?" Nick asked his elder brother who was staring at him with a smirk on his face.
"What are you talking about?" Joe answered trying to hold his laugh back. He never saw his brother get so serious about anything, leave alone a girl he never spoke to.
"You sure know how to ruin perfect situations Joseph." Nick said, the sadness was evident in his voice. Joe knew Nick already fell for the girl. He couldn't help but smile looking at him.
"God!" He spoke up "you sure are smitten."
Nick knew it was true, but he wouldn't accept it, atleast not in front of Joe.
"Phhshh! Me - Smitten? Her? No way!" He tried to cover up, but he was always bad at lying. Joe only let out a small chuckle and raised his eyebrows a bit.
"Well" he spoke again, his smirk grew wider, "She's pretty" he smiled wider and Nicks heart sunk a little, "Mind if I try?" He asked. Nick wanted to punch his brother right there but his self esteem stopped him. He tried to ack as if he wasn't bothered but he was. He tried to act like he dint care, but he does.
"Do whatever you want Joseph" he said walking out of the room.
Nick ran his hands through his faint curls. He wanted to see those eyes again. Those blue orbs. There was something about that girl, something that set her apart from the rest. Her brunette hair hanging loosely over her shoulders, her pink lips slowly humming the tune of her song. Everything about her seemed perfect.
'Snap out of it Nick' he told himself 'She probably has a boyfriend.' He sighed 'How can a girl like her be single?'
1374 words, not bad for the first chapter. Tell me what you think. :)