Chapter 28...

By now they would know that I'm gone. And I'm scared of the consequences I will face when they catch me, I just know one thing. If I am pregnant I'm not letting him kill an innocent living thing. That he and I had made.

I continue my way through the bush finding nothing familiar, I don't even know where the hell I am. I could be in Canada for all I know.

I wince again feeling the pain getting worse and worse the further I walk. I could sense someone behind me making me quickly turn to find nothing. I huff and continue walking through the branches each step making me wince

.

" PAYTON!!!" I hear from close by, it was one of the boys voices. I then pick up my strength and start running dodging everything except the cuts and bruises. I have to put up a fight if I get caught.

I scream loudly as arms wrap around my waist. Making the pain excel, along with scaring the shit out of me. I start kicking, my arms useless as there stuck to my sides.

" please let me go" I whimper letting my tears flow. He does so and I fall to the ground curling to a ball, the best defence I can make to my belly. Making sure I take the blows.

" mate get over here" I hear from above me. Hearing closely to realise its Liam. I hear another boy cuss and come closer. I flinch and sob quietly as they place their hand on my back.

" Harry's gone back to the hotel, he's not in the best mood" I listen as Louis speaks to Liam. I'm then lifted into Louis' arms. I close my eyes not wanting any other tears to be spilled.

" it's okay love. Your going to be fine" he speaks trying to contort me, I feel the soft leather around me as he sets me in the car.

Louis joins inside. Along with the other boys in the back. I lean back wincing again, this pain is not getting any better.

" did you hear?" Louis asks taking my hand in his rubbing him thumb over my fingers. I slightly nod and he sighs in reply.

" w-what's wrong with h-Harry?" I ask wincing slightly from his name. Louis turns into the carpark of the hotel and gets out coming to my side to help me along with walking.

" he's not happy with what he has done to you" he says making it into a nicer sentence then what Harry had sounded it. I nod and continue to look down as he guides me inside our room. I look around and find Harry in the corner on the floor with his back against the wall, his head in his hands.

My breath hitches as he looks up notices me and Louis entering the room. He stands to his feet walking to me, Louis takes himself infront of me blocking the view.

" I'm not going to hurt her" Harry says through clenched teeth. I place a hand on Louis' shoulder trusting what Harry had said. Louis looks at me then nods walking to his bed. Watching Harry for his moves.

" why did you run. You promised you wouldn't run" he says the same amount of anger in him. He looks at me waiting for the answer.

" I heard what you said" tears filling my eyes again. I shake my head trying to forget the painful words.

" it's fucking killing you Payton. Do you not understand" he yells causing me to take a step back and Louis to sit on the edge of the bed.

" I don't understand. Because I'm in this alone. Harry your never by my side. I have no one except you and the boys. I have no one to run to when I have problems like this so I run away. Just please trust me that I'm fine" I say speaking with my head down.

" that's bullshit" he spits shoving my shoulder as he walks to the door slamming it behind him. My breathing hitches again holding back a sob.

" come here babe" Louis leans back into the bed holding out his arms. Tears leave my eyes as I walk to him collapsing in his arms.

" I don't care if I die. I have nothing to live for" I whisper into more sobs.

" you have me, I promise you can trust me Payton. I want what's best for you sweetheart" he speaks rocking me softly...

...

After at least an hour of sobbing into Louis. I was warn out collapsing my broken body into Louis' chest, falling asleep right there. Feeling more safe and loved then I ever have in my life....