Chapter 1...

" get the fuck up!!!!" I flinch at Alex's screams.

I groan opening my eyes, I lazily get out of bed grabbing some random clothes then getting to the bathroom I strip myself of my clothes changing into a short cute looking black dress. With the back missing.

I quickly fix my hair and make up then put my shoes on. I grab my phone placing it down my bra.

....

I walk into the school. Everyone looks so happy? Great.

I try and find the office, failing miserably. I groan as I turn another corner. I'm pretty sure I've been down here before.

I watch as people quickly scatter to the sides where the lockers where. All looking like they've witnessed a ghost. I frown looking around to find what their all so scared of.

I then get pulled to the side by a red headed girl. She watches as 5 boys stride through the hallway easily everyone else watching them.

" what are you doing" I hiss coming out louder then I intended. One of the boys head snap towards me. He looks me up and down and a smirk appears on his lips. I brush him off placing my attention on the girl.

" don't talk till their gone" she whisper back. I frown and return to watching them. The guy that was staring at me winks as he places his attention back on his mates.

" okay, don't get in their road or you'll regret it. I'm Arianna by the way" she smiles at me, I return it as I give my answer.

" Payton. Umm you know where the office is?" I ask. She gasps

" your the new girl" her eyes widen. I nod wearily. She grabs my hand pulling me towards the office that I hadn't even seen.

I walk in grabbing by books and time table. Along with my cheer leaders uniform. Yes I'm doing cheer leading. It's not my usual sport but I figured I give it a go in this school.

" okay if any of those boys that we saw before approach you. Run" she says sternly. I chuckle at her. It all sounded so unreal.

" why" I laugh as she glares at me for laughing.

" because their dangerous. Just stop talking about them" she snaps walking off. I smile shaking my head to myself. I then looks down at my time table. Great English,

I get to the class room noticing most people are seated.

" well hello you must be Payton" the teacher greets. I smile and nod walking to her

" I'm miss Taylor. Have a seat dear" oh she's nice. I smile at her and take a seat at the back on my own.

I grab my book placing it on the desk as someone walks into the room.

" late mr styles" I look up to find everyone else's heads down not daring to look up. I shrug and keep staring as he try's to explain his tardiness. Totally failing.

She gives him a nod and his attention then focuses on me. I quickly look down writing the date.

" your in my seat" i hear from above. I look up to find him still staring down at me.

" can't you take another one" he frowns at my words and his lips soon form a smirk. He places his bag on the floor beside him as he takes the seat next to me. Really?

" I saw you in the hall earlier. What's your name?" He asks. His voice quite horse and deep. I look up his eyes are a shade of green so much more intriguing then my dull brown ones.

" Payton" I answer as a whisper. He nods and smiles showing his perfect white teeth.

" lovely. Are you new, haven't seen you around" he says, I look down braking the eye contact.

" yeah just started today" I say playing with my hands. He chuckles deeply from beside me. I look up confused.

" I'll have to see you around" he smiles again as the bell rings. I get up from my seat packing my bag. I watch as he exits the room.

...

It's now my first cheer leaders practise. I haven't seen Harry or the other boys all day except from this morning. I walk myself to the dressing room getting changed quickly into the mini skirt and crop top. Barely covering anything.

I frown at the mirror. I look like a fucking stick.

I walk out of the dressing room chucking my hair up in a pony tail as I walk. I turn a corner and shutter at the sight. Really.

I keep my head down as I walk past Harry and his mates.

" hey Payton" I hear as I pass them. I look up to find him walking after me. Take ariannas advice. RUN.

I pick up my feet running down the halls. I'm almost to the schools field when I'm grabbed by the waist being yanked back into someone's hard chest. A hand over my mouth muffling my squeals.

Fuckkkk.

I'm then turned in their arms now facing Harry.

" why are you running" he says even deeper then before. Didn't know that was possible.

He takes his hand off my mouth and I breath deeply.

" I don't know" I whisper, he glares as he shoves me to the lockers picking my tiny figure up by my waist, so I'm face to face to him.

My feet dangle as small breaths leave my mouth.

" who told you" he hisses.

" told me what" I say with enough strength.

" nothing. Tell me why you ran" he shouts echoing off the walls. I flinch and turn my head to the side so I'm not looking at him.

" Arianna told me to run if you tried to talk to me" I say and I feel myself being placed back on the floor. I look up to find his head hasn't moved.

He stares down at me confused.

" I'll see you later Payton" he says monotone and walks off without saying another word.

The fuck?