Chapter 29...

I wake up groaning loudly shoots of pain reaching everywhere. I then scream as the feeling gets worse.

I feel reassuring arms wrap around my shaking body. My breathing increases and sweat starts to form on my forehead.

" it's okay sweetheart shhh" Louis says from beside me. Where the hell is Harry? I look around finding nothing. The bed from across us still perfectly made. I then get up from bed grabbing a hoodie and putting it on.

" what are you doing?" Louis asks now standing up toward me.

" I have to find him. It's late" I say my voice fragile. I feel his arms on my shoulders making me look up at him.

" don't Payton. He's not there for you. Why bother with him?" He asks getting angry and frustrated.

" because I love him Lou. I wish I didn't but I do" I sigh looking down at both of our feet.

" okay go" he spits walking over to the door opening it for me. I slip on my shoes before exiting Louis glaring at me the whole time.

" I'm so-" he slams the door before I could finish. Why is he being so emotional.

I walk to the elevator then walk inside fixing my hair inside my hoodie and place my hoodie on my head. Where the hell do I start.

The elevator dings and the doors open to find an almost empty lobby. Only the people who work here are noticeable. I put my head down walking out the door into the cool streets. Which way.

I look from left to right and decide to go on my instincts. I decide to go right letting the wind hit from behind me. I look through the windows as I pass each store.

" Harry?!" I call out watching for anyone's sudden reaction. I turn around again finding nothing, just the by passing cars. I turn again and walk down finding many ally ways. No way in the world would I go down their. Way to many rape stories go on with them.

I shudder and think maybe Harry's down their. He likes dark places. I take a deep breath trying to get rid of the thoughts that fill my head with the subject of ally ways. I pull my head down entering the slim darkened area. My whole body trembling.

I then look to my right to find open door, an older man looking down at me smirking.

" uhh hi. Do you know if Harry's in there?" I ask looking behind him to find people fighting. He then came closer to me grabbing onto my forearm making me flinch. He stank of cigarette and alcohol.

He pulls me inside the room. I try and look around more as he pulls me along.

" please just answer" I ask my voice showing how scared I was. He groans and shoves me into a room, he closes the door before I could protest. I squeak slightly hearing people grumble from behind me.

I turn my eyes widening at the amount of grown men are in one room. I look around trying to find Harry, I then watch as a guy with his hoodie up his face not show able stalks toward me grabbing onto my wrist and again dragging me alone with him.

" what the hell are you doing here." He asks shoving me against the wall, my breathing catches in my throat when his green eyes are show able some of his curls now noticeable.

" I need you" I whisper feeling stupid of how much risk I put on myself.

" did Louis let you out" he growls. I quickly shake my head not wanting Louis in any more trouble.

" please come back. I don't want to be alone anymore" I speak silently almost myself couldn't hear myself. I then feel his lips on mine in a needy kiss. I'm quick to respond.

" baby your never alone" he breaks the kiss...

...

Harry then helps me out of the drug infested building back to his car. I look around swearing I could feel someone watching. Ignore it and jump into Harry's car. I look around as Harry drives out of the small carpark.

" do you know how stupid it was, you walking around here at night time" Harry groans, I nod not wanting to star an argument.

" Louis' going to get it" he breaths under his breath. I snap my head at him as we drive into the car park. Harry hops out of the car before I could respond to him. I get out of the car to notice he's already gone into the building. Shit.

I quickly pick up my feet running into the lobby and bolting to the elevator.

Once I get to the floor I could hear many yells which I quickly run to, I look to notice it's coming from our room. I open the door terrified of what was happening. Harry was on top of Louis taking advantage and punching when he was in target. I quickly get into the room finding the other three boys trying to pry them off of each other.

Zayn gets Harry off of Louis while Liam does the same with Louis. They both glare at me as a small whimper sounds the room coming from my mouth. Harry's head snaps to me his eyes silver as he stands before me.

" tell me. Do you love him" Harry hisses his eyes not changing. I frown looking up at him.

" are you serious" I scoff stepping back.

" just fucking tell me!!" He yells now pointing toward Louis.

" do you feel something for him" he spits. I look toward Louis to find his head hang low, he then looks up at me pleading for something. I shake my head looking back to Harry.

" he's not the one who made me pregnant" I spit back at him. I hear a deep growl come from his throat as he continues to glare at me.

" do you want it or not. Cause one little touch and its gone. " he asks no expression. His eyes still glowing meaning he's still angry.

" I would never kill a living thing" I hiss looking down.

" I would sweetheart" I look up tears now in my eyes. He doesn't want it. I shake my head as tears flow down my cheeks. I look around trying to find an exit. I run straight to the bathroom locking to door. I could hear someone knocking quietly on the door. Knowing it was Louis from the quite sobs he was letting out as he begged for me to open.

I then crawl to the door opening it then moving back to the wall I was leaned against. Louis opens the door then locks it behind him. He looks down tears noticeable in his eyes. He moves down and holds me in his arms quietly hushing me as he rocks me soothingly....