Chapter 3...

I'm finding my way around school difficult. I don't even know where the toilets are. I walk into my class room taking a seat at the back by myself. Lets just hope Harry's not in this class. And I'm not taking his seat.

I smile as Arianna enters the room. She smiles back and takes the seat next to another girl across the room. Okay?

I watch as more and more people enter the room filling up the seats quick. Everyone looks away as I look to find three of the boys that are mates with Harry. They nudge each other looking at me.

I frown pulling my hands up to my face. And yet of course. One of the has to take a seat next to me.

" hello" I look to confirm my head, he looks at me expecting me to reply.

" hi" I say not really interested, he smiles.

" I'm Louis." He says and moves his seat forward coming closer to me. I move a little further away getting uncomfortable. He smirks at what I'm doing.

" so you friends with Harry" I ask trying to get him to stop smirking. He nods.

" he really likes you, you know" he whispers, I raise an eye brow at him quite shocked

" I know him from one day" I frown at him, he chuckles.

" oh don't worry love he knows enough about you" he says. I groan placing my hands on my face covering myself.

" your already in his game babe" he says, I look up to find Arianna staring at me wide eyed. This is her fault.

I put my eyes back on Louis.

" what game" I huff getting annoyed.

" you'll find out soon enough" he chuckles. I continue to frown at him.

" I don't want to find out" I say and he chuckles again as the bell rings. I quickly get up to notice Louis' already gone, fuck he's fast.

...

Fuck yeahh lunch time. I walk through the halls mind to myself. I haven't really talked to Arianna, she seems mad and scared. I don't get that girl she's to complicated.

I walk into the cafeteria and line up. I feel someone behind me, their chest touching my back. I ignore it and grab an apple.

" come sit with us" I hear in my ear. I look to find Harry, uhh fuck off.

" uhh no ill be right" I say walking the other way towards Arianna. Her eyes widen and jaw drops when she sees me. I take a seat, and Harry takes a seat beside me. Does he not know how to fuck off.

I sigh and take a bite of my apple. Arianna and the rest of her friends soon leave and all Harry's friends take their seat with us.

Harry chuckles from beside me.

" what are you trying to do" I glare at him. He shrugs smiling at me.

I really want to punch the smile off his damn perfect face.

" fuck you" I hiss and stand to my feet. I'm then tugged back by the wrist into Harry. I struggle in his grip but I gain my strength to shove him, letting go of my wrist. I take my hand slapping him.

I watch as his eyes turn black as he rises from his seat glaring at me intently.

" shit Payton run" Louis yells from his seat. I do as I'm told and run through the halls of the school. People staring at me as I run almost in tears.

I run till I get to the front of the school. I don't stop walking as I turn to find Harry running after me. Fuck.

I turn and pick up my pace running down the street, I glance behind me to find him catching up. Tears prick to my eyes.

I turn into a trail in the bush. I dodge the trees and continue running getting many scratches and bruises from the branches.

" PAYTON STOP" I hear Harry yell from behind me. I look behind me. Fuck he's close only a few metres. I turn back around to find myself falling. I scream as I tumble down a long rocky hill.

I finally hit the bottom. I groan in pain. I feel my head. To find my hand covered in blood.

" oh fuck" Harry curses as he's soon to my side. I close my eyes then open them again coming in and out of conscious.

I'm in Harry's arms as he carries me back to the school. He quickly places me in the car and starts driving,

" stay awake Payton" he says taking my hand. I huff and pull my head back closing my eyes.

" I can't" I whisper feeling the darkness take over. I feel the car speed up as I fall into a dreamless sleep.