Do Tears Always Stain This Red?

*Dipper's pov*
"Pacifica?! Pacifica! Please. Please be okay!" I half screamed, half sobbed. She couldn't be gone. She had to much to live for. "Bill! Bill! Where are you?!" All of a sudden there was a yellow triangle in front of me. "What's up pine tree? Looking for precious little diamond? You'll never find her. You or shooting star. No matter how hard you try. I'll see you real soon pine tree."
"Bill" I screamed once more. It started to rain as I sank to my knees. "Dipper! Dipper help me!" I heard. Pacifica. It was time to get her back.
*Pacifica's pov*
I needed to get to Dipper. But he couldn't hear me. I knew it. Still I screamed his name. "Dipper! Dipper help me!" I sobbed. "Oh he'll never find you here. Trust me. He knows what will happen if he tries to rescue you. Especially you. Shooting star." I wrenched my neck to the side and saw Mabel sprawled into the floor. "What did you do to her Bill!?" I said. "Oh you know. Just a bit of possession maybe a little mind control. No big deal." He replied. I was about to respond but then my vision went black.
*Bill's pov*
Pine tree is so oblivious. How he hasn't seen that shooting star is gone, I have no clue.
*Dipper's pov*
I needed to find her. Whatever the cost. No matter what. I was going to find my girlfriend. I went upstairs to get Mabel and saw she wasn't on her bed. I started freaking out. Where was she? She couldn't be far. I mean where could sh-Bill. Bill had my sister. Great. Now the two most important girls in my life have been taken by a freaking dream demon. Great. I need some rest. I think I'll just close my eyes......
A/N
Aren't filler chapters great?! No. I'm sorry. School had been torture and now I have more to do because I'm on student council. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with more ideas soon. I'm trying to think of a way to intertwine the newest episode into this. But it's just so hard! Ok thx for all the support guys!-primrose eaton