Now what? Slumber party! Part 2

*Pacifica's pov*
My nails were neon pink with a periwinkle accent nail. Also lots of glitter. Glitter, glitter, and more glitter. Mabel has a lot of glitter. Now we were doing our make up and we were making a plan to put dipper in makeup. I snuck up behind him and grabbed his arms and held him down while Candy, Grenda, and Mabel slathered on blush, lipstick, and eye makeup. Mabel screamed "Finished!" And I let go and we ran to the kitchen.
I was giggling and Mabel was waiting for a livid dipper to come down the stairs. He yelled her name and I heard him pounding down the stairs. He came into the kitchen and saw me. I cracked up! The lipstick was smeared and he had a crazy amount of blush, mascara, and eyeliner all over his face. He ran towards me and I squealed. He kissed my cheek and my lips. Now I had lipstick all over my face. I giggled. I handed him a makeup wipe and he started wiping away the atrocious makeup job. Really it was just smearing, but I was not about to tell him that. He walked back to his room and Mabel looked at me with a smile. It was getting a little creepy so I stepped back a bit. She scooped me up in a hug and I laughed. I went upstairs and sat next to dipper on his bed. He glanced at me and smiled. I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked at what he was doing. He was writing on a plain piece of paper. He was writing down information about the stupid gnome things. He folded up the piece of paper and and clicked his pen closed. He looked at me and I grinned at him. He chuckled and put his arm around me. Of course that's when all the inevitable bad thoughts came rushing in. Does he even like me? Is he just wanting attention? Is he getting back at somebody? No. He's not. He's dipper, not some playboy. Well at least I have him if I don't have good parents. I looked up at him and smiled and he smiled back. Then I drifted off to sleep.