What Happened Again?

*Pacifica's pov*

"And then she knocked you out and I may or may not have beat her up." i explained. Dipper looked at me, bewildered. "So she was crazy is what your saying?" he said. I nodded my head and he looked down. "I guess I always knew" he muttered. I sat down next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. My head hurt and I was tired. He put his arm around me and I fell asleep. "Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Wow you kids are gullible!" He screamed. I woke with a start. Dipper jumped and whipped around toward me. He had carried me upstairs and laid me on his bed and now he was sitting on the floor writing in his journal. He knelt next to the bed and looked at me. I told him my mini nightmare. He looked irritated. He muttered something and walked across the room and started pacing, while muttering under his breath. I pulled my legs up to my chest and set my head on them. He glanced at me and his face softened. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled into his shirt. He kissed me on the head. I smiled slightly and drifted off to sleep in his arms.
A/N
I'm sorry this was a really short chapter but I wanted to update really bad. So here it is. Also the banner used to be pinecest. But I despise pinecest so I turned it into dippifica! Yay repurposing!!