12: Late Night in Kauai

backyard by travis scott is currently my favorite song; i love discovering music when it's not popular anymore. :)
does anyone else listen to him?
let me know your favorite song in the comments!
thank you so so much,
fulltime-intr0vert

☯☮☯☮☯☮☯☯☮☯☮☯☮☯

Donald

"Donald, how the hell do you mess somethin' like this up.." Chance plopped down on the couch, staring at me closely as if I was a retard. I mean, I had tendencies to be a little..slow when it came to girls. I understood that, but he didn't always have to make it out like I was a case to be handled. Jaden was sitting on the recliner across from me, listening intently while crunching on some chips. "Donald you had it in the bag, man. Now you've known Ashley has had a thing for you since-"

"Actually," Jaden interrupted, "he couldn't have really picked up on anything. He literally wouldn't admit Kari was crazy until-"

"Okay." I closed my hands over my ears. "Fuck. It's like I'll never stop hearing her name."

"Probably because we don't get tired of remindin' you of how fuckin' retarded you can be sometimes."

"Hey, man, chill the hell out," I snapped back, "don't pretend like you haven't been like, thirsting for Troian since the day we met them the three of 'em." Chance went red in the face at my words, and I could see Jaden stifling a laugh. Booyah.

Chance started stuttering. "T-Troian?? Fuck outta here man I-I don't like Troy and I don't give a rat's ass about what she has to say about me."

"Oh, really?" Jaden smirked at him, "so you don't care about the text messages she sent to me..about you?"

"What messages?"

"Oh darn. I think I've said too much." I grinned, watching Chance go into a panic.

"Jay quit fuckin' with me man. What did she say?"

"I don't remember. Maybe I'll look at the messages later and tell you. I hope I get the story right though.. God knows I am only as mature as my age allows me to be."

Okay, what?...

A grumpy frown hit Chance's face. "Jaden you don't even have any room to talk. You whipped as hell, over there droolin' over Jasmine every second you got with her."

"I'd rather be whipped in her presence than holding back like a lil' bitch."

"Who's a bitch, bitch!?"

I sighed. "Hey! Sorry for breaking up the chick fight but I'm still conflicted over here. I know I messed up, but what am I supposed to do?"

"Tell her how you feel."

"Nothin'."

I huffed before throwing my hand over my face. "It's like the two of you know when it's important to help, and then you don't."

Both of them looked my way in confusion and I explained. "Like, both of you will pitch in immediately when a new track is about to be released, even though I never need either of y'all's help but.. It's stuff like this that the two of you are never like, serious about. If a song would fix the freakin' problem, y'all would be all over it."