03: Do or Die

Jasmine

"Ashley," I whined, "could you stop singing for just a second?? It's getting beyond annoying at this point, and I don't think me and Troy are the only ones listening anymore..." I looked around to see a very cross old lady with a crying baby trying to be consoled by it's mother next to her. She also looked very distressed.

"I'll have you know that I am not singing. I am rapping. In Zealots of Stockholm by Childish Gambino, he does more-"

"But did we ask, Ash?" Troy cut her off. "I don't think so. We're just telling you that you are inSANEly loud and people are started to stare."

"Well they can stare all they like; we're almost landing anyway."

I rolled my eyes and Troy grunted.

.

"On my porch smokin' vapor, hit with the Sunday paper, listenin' to the neighbors....DOOOO DOOOOOOO DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOO DOOOOO DOOOOO- ow!" Ashley had been hit in the head with Troian's sandal.

"Serves you right! Now shut up!"

We all walked through customs and finally went to go retrieve our bags. Well, Ashley went to go and get the bags, as did Troian. I sat down and picked up a nearby magazine.

'They've done it again! This crazy pack of non-mainstream artists have once again found their way to the islands..' I would've continued reading, but something caught my eye.

"Guys..." I whispered, googly-eyed. "It's uh-uh-uh V-V-V it's Vi-" Troian looked my way confused. "Girl spit it out!"

"Vic."

"Vic who??" Ashley chimed in.

"It's Vic Mensa." I finally found my voice, "Holy hell it's Vic Mensa ohmygod -"

"Man..." Troy sunk to her seat, "I thought it was actually going to be somebody.." Troian didn't like Vic or Chance the Rapper too much (more like at all).

"Okay guys shut up I'm going to go talk to him."

"WHAT? I SAW HIM FIR-"

"Sh."

Ashley kept it as calm as possible and walked over to him, where he hugged her and nodded his head at her words. She seemed to be asking him something, and he pondered for a minute before responding.

I couldn't believe it. We had only been there for a good what, fifteen minutes?

Troian

Ugh. Why was it that every time someone famous comes along, it was always someone that I'm wasn't interested in? Like one time, we met Joey Bada$$ in the mall once. He was even asking for my number and such, but little did he know that I wasn't the least bit interested.

"Giiiiirrrrl," Ashley came back with wide eyes, "why did he invite us to meet his friends?" Jasmine squealed in excitement and I inwardly groaned in agony.

"When????" I tried to be enthusiastic for them.

"Tonight!!" Ashley and Jasmine started jumping up and down in exasperation. I tried hard to refrain from rolling my eyes and smiled instead.

This was gonna be a great night.

Author's Note:

Hiiiiii guyssss *flops in randomly from over the himalayas*

I'M SO SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO POST SOMETHING, BUT THE BREAKING IT UP IN CHAPTERS THING ISN'T. WORKING.

So instead I've just decided to do a time skip and continue on with my story, because people are actually reading and voting and... well, you get the picture.

I hope everyone that is reading continues to do so, along with voting and giving me plenty of feedback!!

Much love,
fulltime-intr0vert ♡