Chapter 3

Sorry guys, This one is going to be really short but I didn’t feel like it belonged in the chapter before this or the next one, so it gets it’s own little mini-chapter =) Hope you like it.

ALEX POV

“So you guys are over?” Sam asked, a little too happily.

“Yeah, I think so” I said.

“You think so?”

“Well we never actually said the words, but I think we both knew it was time to move on”

“Oh, I see. Well Congrats man!” Sam said, pretending to have a glass of champagne in his hand. “Come on be happy! She’s gone!”

I stared glumly at the steering wheel. After our fight, I went back to the club to take Sam and Andi home. Brooke was some friend, she just left without telling Andi where she was going and leaving her without a ride. We had dropped Andi off at her house and now I was taking Sam home.

“We went out for three years. I can’t just forget about her just like that” I said. My tone had gone from overjoyed to have her out of my life to glum and depressed.

“Dude, She’s a spoiled brat. She isn’t  good enough for you and you deserve better.” Sam said, holding nothing back.

“I guess.” I said without looking at him. The rest of the ride to Sam’s house was silent and after I dropped him off, I didn’t go home. I needed some time to think. I went out to the basketball court near the school. No one was ever here after hours, except for the janitors but they didn’t care if I just sat out here. I go out here a lot.. just to think. I feel safe and at home here. I sat indian style in the middle of the court and just thought about everything. I thought about Brooke, School, Family, everything. I finally just layed down and stared at the stars until I fell asleep on the three point line.

--------

A.N.

Blah crappy, I know, but bare with me! The next chapter should be longer and more interesting.