20. What If

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

I calmly laid on the grass, taking in the beauty of nature and breathing fresh air. The breeze fanned my face softly like you would caress the petal of a flower. I wish life was this way, easy, free, without judgment. Free of love, no age boundaries, no problems with health, no causes of break ups and broken hearts.

"In the midst of the earth and heaven, I think everyone is at peace." I said calmly.

"Why not just in heaven? You have no society of judgement, no pain." Zayn pulled me closer to his chest.

"Because heaven is not easy to come by to," I side smiled. "You have to do good to get good."

He smiled. "The way you use your words is astonishing."

I scoffed. "Wonder you I get it from."

He chuckled. "Really?"

"No kid." I chuckled.

"You ruined it." He laughed softly.

"Oops," I chuckled. "Guess you're the grammar master."

"Maybe." He smiled.

**

Zayn's POV

"H-he what?" The news Doniya was telling me were slowly breaking me apart.

Harry was giving up on me because he thought I wasn't trying? I planned everything. I'm trying so hard, it's just that I had to leave to think of what I was do.

I have it all planned out and I'm just hoping he didn't really give up on me completely yet.

"Hey bro don't sweat it okay? I saw the way his eyes changed every time he mentioned your name. I noticed when he stuttered and when he looked around and didn't meet my eyes," she smiled softly at me. "He didn't mean it, I just know it. So get your a.ss up, stop moping, and get your man. I just know he's waiting for you."

"What's if-"

"Ugh shut up Zayn! Listen to me for once! Harry is waiting for you even if he's not because he still cares about you deeply and still wants to see you," she shook her head. "That game he's playing, it's easy to beat."

I slowly nodded. She was right, My younger sister, was right. Harry still cared just like I did, we're just both lying to ourselves.

I need him. He needs me. There's no doubt in that.

"I'm going then."

"Wait!" She stopped me.

"Uh, yeah?.."

"You need to plan what you're gonna do, you can't just show up to his house and not know what to do or say. I mean, it's good to do it unplanned but at least make yourself look presentable and ready for what's to come."

I raised my eyebrow. "What's yet to come?"

"He might slap you Zee, I'm not even kidding, brace yourself. He's a man, not a girl. That back hand is gonna hurt like a b.itch."

I chuckled and mentally winced. She was right but yet, I didn't care because I knew I deserved it. He was very upset about all this and I was to blame. I should've never listened and I'm going to be honest with him, I'll tell him everything.

"I know, I'm telling him everything."

"Are you sure? He's gonna be so mad Zee.."

I sighed. "I know.. But I can't stop it either.. The emotions he feels right now are because of me and the only way for him to let it out is to beat me. Maybe not physically but verbally. I know he gets aggressive."