6. You

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

"Good luck."

It still rings in my head, after all these two weeks it hasn't left my mind. Why would he say that? It's not like he knows him, Zayn is just a big part of my dreams and nothing else. As sad as it is I know it's the truth.

"Will you stop pacing? You're making me dizzy." Liam huffed. Well of course he would tell me all this, he's not the one panicking.

"Liam, it's one more week! You just want me to sit and pretend I'm not nervous?!" I almost screeched. He just looked at me and shrugged. "That's exactly how I want you to be or 'pretend' at least." He shrugged again.

"You'll be the death of me." I mumbled as I rubbed my temples. "Actually that boy will be." Liam wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey. Stay out of my head. We haven't even.. you know! You perv.." I huffed. He thought.

He just shrugged and chuckled. "Whatever floats your boat." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"My boat never floats." If I had a friend I'm pretty sure he would apply some water on that burn. Like come on, I would be laughing my ass off.

"Damn." Liam mumbled to himself. I just shrugged and smiled. "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"And what is your desperation, Styles?"

"What do I wear when I meet him? I mean, I don't know of he's gay but I want to leave a good first impression if he is."

"Why would you want to do that? And break your dream boy's heart?" Liam winked at me. How many times will I have to roll my eyes?

"Liam. This is serious, stop fooling around man." I groaned.

"Fine fine, just wear that white button up shirt with your black skinny jeans. That pulls a lot Harry, trust me." He smirked. I don't know what he meant by that but I guess I will trust him on it, after all he is my best friend and he knows best.

"Alrighty. Anything else?" I pointed to my shoes. He just chuckled and shook his head, "Just wear what you wear with that type of clothes, some nice shoes will do."

I agreed with him and separated the clothes so I knew not to use them. I'm really nervous about meeting Doniya's brother but I am also very excited. Maybe he'll look like her or maybe even better? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

"Good enough. Now what did you want to do?" I leaned on my wall and looked at Liam as he flipped through my sketches for the second time. "Oh yes," He put the sketchbook in my last drawer and walked towards the door. "I wanted to get some frozen yogurt."

I nodded in agreement to that and got my phone and keys before following Liam out of my house. It didn't take us more than six minutes to get there, the place wasn't packed but a lot of people were sitting on the tables so I told Liam the one I wanted and saved us a seat.

When he came back he grinned at me and sat down. "What are you so happy about?" I raised an eyebrow and dug in my yogurt. It is so delicious.

"Niall texted me and told me that he wanted to take me out again." I chuckled and nodded, I would feel the same if Zayn was real and would text me to take me out again. I just made myself I bit sad, my life is complicated. "I'm happy for you Li, if he's this nice to you and treats you right then you know, don't let him go." I smiled at my best friend. "Trust me, I won't."

****
The Day

I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror making sure I had nothing to hide. I had my tattoos but they weren't bad at all so I guess I was good to go.

I got dressed with the button up shirt and skinny jeans with my nice dress shoes. I didn't have hair to shave so I just fixed my hair a bit and let it flow like it did with the wind.

To say I was more nervous than before was an understatement. If you were in my shoes you'd understand but sadly I'm in my own shoes right now.

I went downstairs and waved at my parents and made sure they would be okay for the fifth time today.

"Just go honey, we'll be fine." Mom waved me off and smiled knowingly. I finally gave in and left.

On my way to Doniya's I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn. I don't know why but somehow the more I think about him the more I'm starting to understand he's just in my dreams and that it's all imaginary. He's not real, he won't be there to catch me and save me. I know this isn't the best way to think about it but it's the truth, it's reality.

Like Liam, I need to find my 'Niall'.

I pulled up in front of Doniya's place and got out, I checked myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. This was it, now or never. Three weeks were up and today was the day, I could not back down now.

I dragged my feet up the rocky path and to the three steps. Looking around I noticed how calmed it was and how quiet it was in this neighborhood, I could get used to this place..

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard slight chatter so I took courage and knocked on the door. I waited about a minute before the door opened.

"Harry! Welcome to my house," Doniya smiled. "Come in."

I did as I was told and looked around the stunning house. It was pretty big but it was not a mansion. It had expensive flooring and paintings though so I guess the price would've been somewhat the same.

"Beautiful house you have." I smiled. "Thank you Harry, this way." She took my hand and lead me to the living room where her family was.

"Parents and bro, this is Harry!" She took a seat and I looked up to wave but my hand went down as soon as it came up because the only boy that I thought I would never see was standing right before my eyes. His eyes were locked with mine and we shared the same look of admiration and surprise.

At the same time our lips opened and two words came out,

"It's you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: I KNOW I KNOW IM SORRY! How long has it been since I updated?! Don't answer that! Omg I've procrastinated and as you can see the beginning was literal sh*t guys. UGH

But on the bright side I updated! YAY! Love me for it. 😭

Anyway please give me some feedback ghost readers! Woop!

Comment 💬
Vote ✔️

~Angie💖