8. New or Dream

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

"I could show you instead." I said confidently even if I was as shy as a crab or whatever they're called.

"Is that like you trying to ask me on a date, Harry?" He smirked. Why does he have to do that? I might back down now..

"I-I-"

"Hey, calm down big boy," He chuckled and rubbed my back -which felt amazing- "I would love to go on a date with you." He reassured me and gave me his famous toothy grin.

I relaxed under his touch and grinned back at him, my dimples showing.

"That sounds good to me." I answered softly. We stared at each other like we've known each other for a long time but we only really talked today and officially met today. The hand that was rubbing my back was going lower and I tensed a little just because I didn't know what he was pulling.

"Zayn! Harry! Done with the tour?" Doniya asked as she barged in and made Zayn and I jump far from each other with wide eyes.

"Can't you knock?!" Zayn yelled making me jump a little but it didn't scare me, just startled me.

"Well damn, sorry I interrupted you guys cuddly and intimate time," She rolled her eyes and smirked. "But mom was asking and dad was getting worried since you know.. they know both of you are attracted to the same sex."

"That's so low of him," Zayn half growled and I found it very sexy. "I don't care what he thinks, okay? Just.. close the door and tell him we'll be down in a bit." He sighed. Poor Zayn.. I wonder if that's why he left and went to travel around the world.

"Are you okay?" I carefully asked not wanting to piss him off. "Yeah.." He sighed. "I'm just done with my dad trying to lead my life when I'm already out of the house.. It's not right."

And I agreed with him. Even if I didn't have it bad like him I would somehow understand because I have a family member like that and it's from my dad's side.

"It's gonna be okay Zayn, You're not the only one." I softly smiled at him. He returned the smile but then realized what I said. "That happens to you too? Are you okay?" He frowned in concern. "Yeah, I barely see him anyway. He doesn't even really care about the family unless he needs something." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry to hear Haz, I can call you that, right?"

"Only if I get to call you Zee." We both chuckled at that and he nodded. "Of course you can, sweetheart." He winked. I blushed and smiled down looking at my lap. "hey.." He chuckled and lifted my chin up to look up at him.

"Don't worry Haz, I'm here for you." He smiled. Somehow I felt relived by his words, they meant something to me. Zayn just keeps surprising me, now I don't know if I can actually take him out on a date.. He asked me what I liked and stuff but I told him all that in my dream? Did he forget?

"Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you... Do you remember things I like? Would you be able to show me what I am like?.. I know I told you things but um.. do you remember?" I played with my hands and looked up at him. He looked deep in thought as if he didn't or as of he was debating whether to tell me or not.

"Harry, I think I could tell you but I just... I don't want to scare you away, show you? I don't know because what you just told me was somewhat different from what I thought." He rubbed under his chin in thought.

"O-oh.." I trailed off. "Now I'm not sure if I can show you." I chuckled lightly and nervously. "Hey don't worry, I'm sure I'll like whatever you have in store." He chuckled.