2. Uptown Funk Friday

(Sorry guys for the late update I was at a church retreat since Friday so I hope I'm off the hook! Anyways here the chapter!)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
[Not Edited]

3rd Person's POV

Harry was too caught up in his drawing to even notice his best friend walk in his room. Liam slowly sat down next to him and looked down at what Harry was drawing. "So what's his name?" The boy asked making his mate jump from his spot. "Jeez! Can you knock?!"

"I did, five times to be exact." Liam sighed. The younger boy shrugged before closing his sketchbook, somehow he was always interrupted in the middle of one of his perfect drawings. "His name is Zayn, with a y not an i." He made sure to point that across.

"How old is he?" The older boy laid down on his best friends comfortable bed before looking up at him. "I believe he's 19." His friend rose both his eyebrows before speaking. "He seems older." Harry laughed. "No, he looks sexy Liam, sexy." His best friend rolled his eyes. "Okay, sexy too." He chuckled.

"What bring you here?" Harry asked as he laid down next to Liam. "Well tomorrow is Friday and you know the party. We have to look and smell good."

"I'm not interested in anyone there." Harry snorted. "Hey! You never know!" Harry shrugged. "I mean, I know that but I just have a feeling the one is not there." He stated. Liam rolled his eyes and shook his head at his best friends nonsense. "You'd never know, he might be right under your nose."

"You're not it Liam, but thanks!" The lad laughed. "Ugh, Harry I didn't mean myself!" He scrunched his nose. "No offense, you're hot and all but I have my eyes set on someone else." Liam sighed dreamingly. "Yeah set on that dick." Harry snickered. Liam punched him on the arm which caused his mate to stop laughing and wince. "You suck." He whined. Liam chuckled. "I'm not the only one."

***

~Party~

This hit, that ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold
This one for them hood girls
Them good girls straight masterpieces
Stylin', whilen, livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Got kiss myself, I'm so pretty

The bodies moved crazily against each other, Harry tried not bumping with them as it. Liam was off somewhere, probably looking or talking to Niall, who knows. But even then only one thing caught the younger boys eyes, those eyes.

His breath hitched as they locked at the time, it wasn't exactly him, but she just looked like him. Something about her resembled it. He couldn't put his finger on it but he'd seen her before, somewhere.

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I bad 'bout that money, break it down

He divined through the drunk bodies to approach the beautiful girl and even though he wasn't straight he'd go straight just for that girl. "Hey." He smirked. The girl lightly laughed before responding. "Hi." She said simply. "What's your name?" Harry smiled, dimples showing and all. "Doniya." She held the blue cup a little tighter to her chest and smiled. "I'm Harry."

"Well nice to meet you Harry, are you by yourself?" She asked curiously. The lad shook his head. "Well actually I feel like I did but no, I came here with my best friend. He's after some guy here so we won't be seeing him." He chuckled. "Oh that's sad, well I came here with my friend but it seems she has found something better to do." She shrugged before taking a sip of her drink. She felt the burn down her throat before she relaxed. "You shouldn't be alone at a party like this, boys would try to get you, like... not in a good way." Harry scrunched his nose.

Dream Boy [Zarry]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें