Hell on Earth (Boyxboy)

Joseph is a linguist, employed by a not-too-public government agency. When a strange signal is one day detected, and Joseph is called in to decode it, he gets more than he's bargained for. An alien-no wait, scratch that-godly not-so-secret admirer, a quite literally demonic travel-buddy and unwanted attention from the ruler of hell are just a few problems faced by the linguist. Shoved into a complex underworld of mythical proportions and chosen to save his planet and people, Joseph is left to fix this new hell on earth. But will it be too much? Will everyone's favorite linguist survive? Read to find out!

Author's Note:

This is a gay story! It is also rated R! now I will mark what chapters are really bad, but in general the R-rated aspects of the story will be incorporated into the plot.

So it's rated R because it does/will include: (lots of) cussing, bxb, violence, abuse in all forms (so physical, verbal and sexual), maybe even some ED action. You get the idea. I am not kind to my characters.

If you don't like it then why are you reading it? PLEASE NO HATE. :I I enjoy constructive criticism, but not bashing.

Thanks and enjoy~~!

OH YEAH! And just as a side note, even though this story starts out all sci-fi-y it actually is mostly fantasy, with demons and gods and shit. So yeah, just a warning.. also the beginning few chapters are crappy. sorry.