Chapter 15 My heart only have you

Start from the beginning

'Hey.' Will said lightly, holding my hand jolting me awake from my thoughts, I looked up at him with a reassuring smile and saw a gentle expression on his face. I am just over thinking it as usual, I should just celebrate how lucky I am and not wallowed around like a paranoid girl on drugs. Or paranoid druggie, whatever, it's the same thing.

After we got into the car Will turn to me with a smirk. 'Let's go somewhere first' he said, o-m-g, he was definitely going to ask me to the snow ball! Eeeek!

I stared out of the window expectantly, wondering where would he take me. My imagination was working overtime, picturing beautiful parks and aromatic cafes, hence I was surprise to see that we had stopped outside Katie's, the usual hang out cafe for our school's students.

I mentally slapped myself, expecting too much had never worked out well for me. Luckily I covered up my expression pretty quickly so I didn't think anyone had noticed. We got out of the car and headed in.

'I am going to grab a coffee, do you want one?' Will asked, I shook my head. I dislike coffee, and don't really see the appeal in them like my friends do. They taste bitter and aren't exactly healthy.

'I will just get an ice-cream.' I replied, Will nodded and headed off to queue up in the line and I went to the separate corner where ice-cream are sold. I was torn between getting rum or cookie and cream when the guy behind the counter suddenly threw me a bunch of roses.

'Erm....excuse me?' I asked uncertainly, with the roses right in my face. There were 50 red roses or so in the bunch, they were very pretty, I sniffed them and smelled the scent of roses, they are real. It must have been pretty expensive, I thought.

The guy in the counter didn't give me a respond. I scowled at the roses in my arms, they are pretty, but sure as heck are heavy! I was about to complain some more when I caught sight of a card in the bundled of roses, curiosity got the better of me, so I went ahead and opened it.

My heart only have you. Will you go to the Snow Ball with me

Will

I gasped, I could feel a slight tinge in my eyes. God, I think I am going to cry! I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder, turn around to see Will standing behind me with a big smile on his face, he bended his head with his face on my shoulder.

'So, are you going to say yes?' he asked, I blushed at how close together we were. The other customers in the cafe started to shout and cat call for me to say yes to him.

'Yes.' I exclaimed, jumping up and hugged Will, almost crushing the roses in process. The cafe erupted into cheers as Will scooped me up and twirled me around.

'Haha put me down!' I shouted, laughing as he put me down. He planted a quick kiss on my forehead and lead me back out the cafe and back in his car. I smelled the roses again and counted them, there were 51 rosy petals in total, I smiled happily at them. Will caught sight of my smile and chuckled.

'I really don't see why girls love flowers so much.' Will said, sparing a head from the wheel and try to ruffle my hair. I dodged his attack and made a face at him, sniffing the flowers again.

'It just make us feel better, more appreciated. Plus they are pretty.' I replied indignantly, holding my chin up, but Will just laughed some more. We bickered around a little more before we reached my house.

'Bye.' I said, unbuckling my seat belt. I was about to get out of the car when Will reached for my hand and pulled me back in my seat.

'Don't I get a goodbye kiss?' He asked, his face leaning close, I was still a little hyper from receiving the roses, so I turned aside a little and put on a thinking face.

'Hm...I don't know, I will think about it.' I said, a smile threatening to escape. This is one of the tricks that Alison taught me to use on guys that I never had, I wasn't really the flirty type, but I was still to psyched up about the date to Snow Ball.

'Now you sounds like you are drunk.' Will said, tugging a piece of hair behind my ears. I raised my eyebrow at that, Will realised he had let slipped and did a fake coughed, then tried to change the topic.

'So this is how I was like, when I am drunk?' I asked, 'flirty?'. Will nodded, then shook his head.

'You were flirty, but also more confidant.' he said, I rolled my eyes at him.

'And you didn't tell me because?' I asked, he shrugged, then suddenly lunged in for a kiss. I melted against his kiss and felt a little disorientated when he drew back. He smiled and plant another quick kiss on me.

'I just love to make you squirm.' He replied, I pouted at him, got all my stuff and got out of his car. I slammed the door harder than necessary, but he just laughed in reply before driving off.

I closed my door and slided down against it, letting out a squeal. I am going to Snow Ball, with my boyfriend! Eeeeek!

-----------

I thought I should put in some Will and Anna time! Next chapter will be about the Snow Ball :D