Chapter Seventeen

A.N: Something exciting will happen in the next chapter, just warning you now.

******************** 

Zack's P.O.V

I woke up alone this morning. Abi wasn't with me which made me sad but I soon snapped back into reality when I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. I walked over and gently knocked the door before I opened it.

"Abi?"

I went over to her and held her hair up until she stopped throwing up her insides.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just suddenly felt like I was going to vomit and I did"

"Maybe we should take you to the doctors?"

"No, i'll be fine. I just had a funny moment"

I helped her off the floor and back to bed.

"I want you to stay in bed for a while, it's still early. I'm going to make us some breakfast and then we can cuddle up and watch a film or your choice"

She smiled at me and nodded. I made my way downstairs to make some waffles just to treat my princess. There was a note on the fridge off Karen.

*Paul and I have gone to visit my brothers for a few days, see you then*

I opened the fridge to get the ingredients to make the waffles. It didn't take too long so I topped them with whipped cream and strawberries and made my way upstairs. I knew exactly what film we were going to watch before I even entered the room. I recognized the title menu song. The Nightmare Before Christmas. I gave Abi her waffles and then I went to the other size of the bed and got comfortable. Abi pressed play and our eyes didn't move off the screen. When we finished breakfast I put the plates on the floor by the bed and wrapped my arms around Abi so she could cuddle into my chest and be comfortable.

After the film finished we were still cuddled up.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked.

"A lot, thanks to you" she smiled.

I kissed her on the forehead and then when she went to kiss my lips my phone rang. It was Alex. He always has to ruin the moment doesn't he. I gave Abi a quick peck on the lips and then answered my phone.

"What you want Alex?"

"Did I disturb you?" he asked.

"Not really..."

"What are you two doing?"

"Just finished watching a film, why?"

"Wondered if you two would want to go to the beach? Jack, Zack, Rian, Matt, Thea and Cerys are going."

"1 sec Al" I turned to Abi, "You want to go to the beach with everyone?"

"Yeah we will be there, what time?"

"Meeting at 12"

"Alright, see you then"

He hung up and I looked back at Abi.

"Are you sure you want to go?"

She nodded and got out of bed to get some clothes and beach stuff. I went to change into a pair of black swim shorts and I threw on a white tank top and a pair of vans.

When I came out of the bathroom Abi was there in a black and white one piece costume and it clung to her in all the right places. I went up behind her and rested my head on her shoulder.