Chapter 10

It was morning and still no sign of Nathan. But, there was a familiar ship hovering down to the castle. Royal knights and elite knights storm out of the castle, surrounding the vehicle.

The ship sat down on the ground. The door opened up. The knights aimed their weapon at the door, waiting for Raizin to get out.

To their surprise, the person who walked out was Nathan. "Damn y'all. This is the best welcome back I get?"

Princess Emma walk towards her friend, slapped him, then give him a hug. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could've been killed."

"You should know me by now. He's dead" Nate announced. The knights nor Emma couldn't believe it. The assassin who raid the castle, killed the King, his son, and the highness' best friend was dead.

"You killed Raizin?" asked the Princess.

"No. He got eaten. What a twist" he answered. "There's someone you gotta see."

Nathan went back to the door, motioning his hand to come out. The knights at the door lower their weapons as the person walked out. Emma's jaw hung open at the fellow friend. "Hey Emma"

"Hey Katie" she said. The two earth girls hugged each other, Nathan smiling at the little reunion. The three went inside the castle. Nate and Emma told Katie about what happened to them and what adventures they were on.

"Did you say it's been 5 months since y'all left?" Katie asked the two. They nod their heads in unison.

"It's been 5 years." The two looked shock about the news. They were gone for what feels like months on Felixus turn out to be years on Earth. Being in a different galaxy, time was completely different.

A slam snap them back to reality. The knights aim their blasters at the intruder. It was Raizin and the angry expression on his face was an understatement.

"WHERE IS MY DAMN SHIP!"

"How did you survive that fish?" asked Nate, thinking the assassin was dead and gone.

"I ripped it apart. Just like how I'm about to do to you. WHERE IS IT!" he hollered.

Emma stared at Raizin, fire building back up. Memories of Cody were flashing in her head then of the day she died, Manzanillo through the chest of her best friend.

She grab a blaster away from a elite knight and point it at the assassin. "You're gonna pay for killing Cody" she growled.

Raizin scoffed. "No I didn't. But if you asking to join her, I'll gladly do it!"

"Wait, I saw you there. At Rion, you stabbed her in the back."

"I would never stab anyone in the back. That's the coward's way out. Plus, I would've killed you and him in the process. And another thing-" Before he could continue, Raizin was thrown into the sky, a small twinkle in the sky.

The doors magically shut closed. Everyone looked around to find what is going on.

"What's happening?" Zee asked behind the group. Emma was filling in. Katie looked at the assistant and started to see something different. There was the black hair, but her eyes were all black and her skin had burn marks and warts.

The necklace flash a bright light. When it dim down, everyone looked at Zee differently. "What are you all looking at?" She asked.

"BOG WITCH!" a royal knight shouted out. The knights looked and pointed their weapons at her.

Zee looked at her new appearance then look directly at Katie. "Couldn't last till later. Thanks bitch!"

She teleported behind the new human, black mist surrounding the two. Nathan try to run, but his legs were tangled in a red vine.

"Sorry Princess, but you got a reunion to go. I heard its to die for" Zee and Katie disappear in the mist.

More red vines appear and wrapped around the knight's bodies, dropping their weapons.  Emma couldn't think of the events happening.

The floor broke apart as a person rose to the Princess' face. A familiar face with a deadly twist. A woman wearing a red, sleeveless jacket, wearing the elite knight's armor underneath.

Emma was both excited and terrified at the same time, staring into the dark eyes of her best friend.

"Cody."