Chapter 3

Emma, Nathan, and Cody walked out the ship, going inside the castle. They were greeted by the royal knights and Zee.

"Your highness, you-" Emma raised her hand at her former maid to assistant. "Just call me Emma."

"Emma, you have an emergency meeting tomorrow from the mayor of Fraqade. Other than that you are good for the rest of the day."

"Great. Thank you Zee."

"Master Nathan, Master Qin would like to see you. Queen Cody, you'll be needed later in your quarters."

Zee winked at Cody, earning looks from her friends. "She wants to chill, okay."

"Mmmhmm" Emma and Nathan chimed in unison. They walked up to the Princess' quarters, laughing all the way there.

The trio, Drageon, and Frac sat in the emerald gemstone table. Princess Emma unrolled the scroll. There was a picture of a rainbow heart and words.

"When the battle gets tough, unlikely adversaries will come together.
To save one who'll fight the dark.
The one with the Sellic Heart."

"What is that?" Asked Nate.

"The Sellic heart is the heart of Felixus. It travels around, searching for the right and fair carrier. The last one who bought the heart to the sellic temple was the last Princess, Princess Eldain" Drageon explained.

"Princess Eldain was killed in battled against Gagus setting up for the reign of our father. When the carrier of the heart dies it hides, waiting for the next carrier."

"How are we going to find the carrier? Theres so many...uh what do you call your people?" Cody asked.

"Dawzyus" Frac answered. "What he said."

"What if its not? Remember what Russell saying we're not the only humans here" said the Princess.

Before they can continue on, Zee went inside. "Princess, you'll need to see this"

The assistant slide a picture to the group. It was Raizin and a couple of robotic skeletons placing small devices on the ground where lava is flowing.

"That's Rion and those are Bogs with Raizin" said Frac.

"What's in Rion?" Nathan asked the two brothers.

"A giant ass volcano" said Drageon. "Whatever he's planning, it'll put the city in danger."

"Wait, Raizin works alone. Why is Gagus' soldiers helping him" Nathan pointed out.

"If I can say something..." Zee said quietly.  "What if its a trap to get you three there?"

"Better question, how are Bogs here with the shield up?" Asked Cody.

"He could've bought them with him when he came to Felixus, hiding them for better use."

Everyone looked at Zee as her hypothesis was maybe spot on.

She look down on the floor. "T-that's what I think" she whimper.

"We need to head over now before things get heated" Cody said. Everyone agreed and dismiss from the room.

"Looks like we'll be going to dinner next time, Princess" Frac sternly said, scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay Frac" Emma smiled. Looked at Zee with her tone going from sweet to serious. "Get my armor and my weapons ready." Zee walked out, following orders as well as Frac.

Emma continue to look at the picture of Raizin. Something wasn't right. He was only order to kill King Lou. From she remember, the assassin was a loner and a killing machine. He took out an army of royal knights by himself. He's an independent assassin who don't need no one.

"...He needs a friend" she whispered to herself, remembering what she saw in her vision of Raizin. She snap back into reality as she saw Zee bring in her armor and weapons.

After the attack with Raizin, the Princess trained with Frac and Drageon to defend not only for her kingdom and for herself, but for her friends. She would stay beside them no matter what danger they were going into.

After an hour, the group joined together at the Misty getting on with the exception of Cody. Cody share a kiss with Zee as she ran towards her friends.

A small group of elite knights went into an dark hovership. On the back, it had a snake's face showing its fangs as its insignia.

The Misty hover in the air and blast off following by the elites ship.

It was dark inside the temple. Raizin put on his helmet, use his night vision and continue on through. By the looks of it on his communicator, he was get close to the supposed human.

He walked in a room where the ground is covered in ice. Raizin went on one knee and knock on the ice. It wasn't hollow so he can walk on top. He look at his wrist and saw that the human was straight ahead of him.

Raizin walked on the icy ground, eyes scanning the room for any uninvited guest among him. He stopped where the communicator told him and looked at the ground.

There was a silhouette of a body underneath the ice. Raizin pressed a couple of buttons on his communicator. Seconds later, an laser gun teleported in his hands. He made an rectangle outline of the silhouette with his sword so he can use the laser. Raizin fired the laser, being careful not hitting the body.