Chapter 21~Part One

Start from the beginning

“Okay so let’s get done to business.” I said.

“No first off who is that mutt that claims to be your mate?” Chris asked.

“I’m not a mutt you leech and why do you want to know?” Jacob asked.

“I want to know who I have to kill because you want to claim another’s mate.” Chris said.

“Oh really well lets go then leech.” Jacob said standing up.

“Well come on pup. Make a move.”Chris said.

“SIT DOWN!” I yelled causing everyone you jump.

I took several breaths to calm myself down.

“Maybe it would be better if you said which one was your true mate.” Jack said.

“I can’t do that Jack because they both are my mate.” I said.

“WHAT!?” everyone asked.

“Yes the moon goddess has given me a riddle in which I must solve therefore you both are my mate and I cannot choose. And I want you to behave. If not I will just reject both and marry a warlock.” I said.

They both growled and I looked at the both of them.  They are so much alike. Wait a minute.

I look at them from an angle and almost fell out my chair. They had the same features but I couldn’t think about my personal life right now. My pack was what is important right now at this moment.

“Now I had a hunter come into my territory and  I want to know why.” I said.

“Well it wasn’t us Alpha Onix.” The king said.

“John as you know I am putting my life on the line to keep you alive as well as keep our treaty but I will take away everything if you upset me now I want to know what is going on in vampire kingdom.” I said.

Chris and john looked at each other and I tapped into their mind.

‘Do you think we should tell her about the vampire rogue who has gone in league with the hunters?’ Chris asked his father.

‘I don’t know if it’s any of her business.’ The king told him.

“What about this vampire rogue? What does he want?” I asked.

“How do you know about that?” John asked.

“You two do know that I have powers right? I can read minds and it was stupid of you to use your mind link when I’m standing in front of you so now tell me about this rogue.” I said.

“He is my cousin.” Chris said.

“And?” I asked.

“After that time you caught me and we signed the treaty he wanted to lead an army against you but as you can see no one would join with him. So he disappeared though our spies have said that he has asked the witches and hunters for help and they have agreed.” Chris said.

“Why would the witches help the hunters when they also hunt them as well?” I asked.

“I don’t know honey.” He said.

“Don’t call my mate honey.” Jacob sneered.

“Shut up you mutt. She is my mate.” Chris said.

“Both of you shut up and don’t call him a mutt because I am a werewolf too and if you call him a mutt you call all of us a mutt including me.” I growled.

“I would never call you a mutt.” Chris said.

“Well keep your mouth shut.” I said.

He closed his mouth quickly and Jacob laughed.

“You are whipped leech.” Jacob said.

“Jacob! I told you not to embarrass me when they got here now shut up and sit down or I will reject you and Chris will have the satisfaction of being my mate. Now behave.” I growled.

Chris looked smug but I quickly wiped the smugness off of his face.

“If you don’t behave as well the same goes for you too and if you both act up I will reject the both of you. Now this isn’t about this triangle we have. It’s about my pack and how a hunter got into my territory.” I said coldly.

“We think it was him not us. We are true to our word.” John said.

“Thank you on your theory but witches leaves a sent into the air so I know it wasn’t them. It might have been this vampire rogue but it seems that you can’t keep your kind in check.” I said.

He hissed at me.

“Are you challenging me?” he asked.

“No John. I have no use with the vampires because they are as you can see unloyal to their leaders.” I said leaning back into my black leather chair.

“What? Like these domestic dogs?” he sneered.

Outside it started to storm and thunder.  I stood up and glared at him with distaste.

“Well then maybe we shouldn’t have a treaty and I allow the werewolf race to fight you. Did you know that the only reason you all haven’t gone to war is because I told my society not to? You didn’t did you? Oh yes because I destroyed all files of the war but just as easily as I destroyed the files I can bring them up again. I have stuck up to my end and I have not insulted you but you have me. Where is your honor as a vampire? As a supernatural creature?” I asked.

“I apologize Alpha Onix. Please calm down because it looks as though there is a tornado outside.” John said.

But the only thing was that I couldn’t calm down. It was like something took over me and it wasn’t letting it go that easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my. I wonder whats gonna  happen. Lets have some comments shall we? I want to know what you think will happen to John Chris or Jacob. An also how do you like it.