Come Back Home (Chapter 1)

Come Back Home

" I can't.. i can't do this anymore..", Camila's tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. They were thick like water drops..

" You cant.. you can't just fucking leave!", Lauren stood in front of the door way, hoping Camila would hear her out, just this once.

" I'm not just leaving.. i'm leaving you, Lauren... I'm done.. i'm done with all of this.. with this life, with the fighting.. i'm tired of it.. you and i have no cure.. we should've known from the beginning we would never work out.. I can't believe i let this go on for so long.." , she rubbed her belly up and down. And Lauren's green eyes just shot down to Camila's stomach... she was 7 months pregnant, and could barely walk on her own.

" How could you even think like that? you're 7 months pregnant.. we're supposed to be closer than ever, Camila.. we're having our baby.. our little family.. the one we always dreamt of. You can't do this to me..", Lauren tried wrapping her arms around Camila, but she just shot back.. she couldn't stand Lauren anymore.

" Do what to you? all i've ever been to you is supportive, and given you my all.. You cheated on me, Lauren.. you didn't think i'd find out, did you? "

" I've explained to you what happened.. i've explained it over and over.. it only happened once.. she meant nothing to me.."

" She meant nothing to you did she? i found her fucking lipstick stains in your car at least two weeks ago... and i know its not mine, nor yours. i didn't say anything to you because believe me it took so much for me to stand here, and tell you i'm leaving.. i thought about it over and over.. if i was doing the right thing, and believe me.. i am doing the right thing.. For me, and my baby.."

" OUR baby.. she's my child too.."

" Yeah, she's your baby too.. i would never deny her from you. You will always be a part of her life, but not like this.. i don't want my child around all your different women and the lifestyle you like to live.."

" I told you i would change.." , Lauren's eyes began to form tears.. nothing hurt Camila more than knowing that the Lauren she once knew and had fallen insanely in love with was gone.

" you know what hurts the most, Lauren?... that you won't even deny the lipstick i found in your car... because you know it's nothing, but the truth. "

" Let me explain, Camila..."

" Let you explain what? how i waited for you to come home from work, and cooked a meal that took the whole day.. how i waited patiently with a smile because i finally got the turkey to cook just the way you like it.. how i waited regardless of how sick, and tired i felt.. while you rolled around in your car with a woman you swore you would never see again.."

" I don't want to talk about this...", Lauren couldn't even look at Camila in the eye.

" Then answer me one thing.. just one thing.. Do you love her? "

" No, i don't love her. I love you, only you. You're the woman that i love and cant live without." , Lauren pleaded, nearly shaking.

" You went back to her more than once, i'm sure of that... maybe it isn't love, but you have strong feelings for her.. I can tell.. i can tell from a mile away..."