"What you want to eat?" I asked her.

I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 5:30. I guess we could do dinner or something.

"I don't know some place nice," She told me as she grabbed my hand.

"We not dress for a nice restaurant," I told her and laughed.

I hand on some jeans, some white chucks, and a white thermal. She had on some jeans, a blue and yellow plaid button up, and some white vans.

"So what?" She said as she reached up and took of my navy blue and white Cubs snap back and placed it on her head.

"You a thug now?" I asked her as we navigated our way through the park.

We had a nice walk until we reached the exit.

"I'm always a thug," she said.

I laughed and she jumped on my back.

"Oh okay," I said as I continued to make our way towards the exit.

"You smell good," she mumbled into my ear.

"You do to,"

Well she did. That's the only reason I was still carrying her ass. I wanted to take all of her in. I felt her run her hand up and down my neck.

"Does it hurt when I scratch you up?" she asked me.

"Sometimes, but I like it,"

We had reached the exited and I sat her down. I stretch a bit. Shit that was my workout for the day.

"Why?" She asked me as we made another long journey to find my Jeep.

"Do you remember what section we parked in?"

"Not really?"

"Damn," I said and laughed she laughed a bit too.

"I think we over here though," I said and started walking to the left.

It wasn't that bad it took us all of 9 minutes to find the Jeep. We got in the car and started it up.

"I like it because I know that I'm doing my job right. That you love everything I'm giving you," I told her and winked at her.

She blushed and I backed out of the parking spot and started to make my way to find us a restaurant. We settled on OutBack. We got our table and order our meals. We were just sitting at the table having a great time.

"Smilez, can we do this again?" she asked me as the waiter sat down the salads on the table.

"Do what baby?"

"You know go on another date, just to two of us?" she asked me.

I looked up from my salad to see her stabbing hers and looking at me. She had a smirk playing on her lips.

"Yeah we can. In fact we can have a date night twice a week and every Saturday," I told her.

She laughed at me. I smiled at her.

"I like it. Even though it sounds like we married and too busy to date,"

"We got to get it together for when we do get married,"

"So we are getting married now?"

"Why not? I don't want no other female out here, might as well settle down with your ass," I told her she laughed. I smirked.

" I can get with that," she said and started to blush.

"Damn you been blushing a lot,"

"I can't help it you been making me happy you ass," she said and threw a napkin at me.

I laughed.

"Good, I love it when you're happy,"

The waiter bought us our meals, after we ate we paid the bill and left. It was like 9:00 and we were almost back at the hotel. Sweetz was knocked out. I laughed and pulled into a park. I woke her up and we made our way to the room. I opened the door to see that it was empty. Thank God.

"Damn, where you think they at?"

"I don't know,"

I handed Sweetz her phone and turned my on. I had like 10 missed calls 3 voicemail and like 35 text messages. Most of them from an unknown number better known as Shada, then a few from Drina. She called me all types of names. I laughed.

"They went to the mall, then they going to a club," Sweetz said.

I nodded my head.

"You want to go?" I asked her as I took off my shoes and sat on the couch.

She laughed.

"No, lets got to bed," she said and grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch. I smirked.

"Bed or 'bed'?" I asked her.

"Bed nigga," she said and laughed.

"Damn, well I guess that's alright," I told her.

I watched her take off her pants. I licked my lips and then bit down on my bottom lip.

"Just bed?" I asked again.

She laughed and climbed in bed. I took off my pants and got in to.

"Maybe later we can go to 'bed'," she said and cuddle up to me.

I grabbed her leg and wrapped it around my waist. I placed my hand on her ass.

"Okay,"