Let's Talk

Sweets

Smilez was laying on the couch, and I was laying on top of her, we was watching some movie on lifetime. Well I was watching the movie on life time Smiles had one hand behind her head and she was rubbing my back with the other one, she was on her way to sleep, and I was laying there on my way to sleep, she knows that puts me to sleep. I was on my way to until I saw the Verzion phone commercial. Then I remember that Drina said I was supposed to get one. I turn my head and sat up on Smiles a little bit, she moved her hand and opened her eyes, they were kind of low like she had been smoking and shit. She looked at me grinded a little bit.

"Where is my phone? Drina told me yo momma bought me one," She laughed and pulled me back down.

"Shut up girl and go to sleep," She told me.

" Naw man I want my phone,"

I sat up and looked her in her eyes and pouted a little bit. She bit her bottom lip and let out a sigh.

" Sit up ma, you lucky you are sexy,"

I kissed her on her lips and sat up. She got up and stretched, and then lean in pulling me up.

" Come on it's in the room. Fucking child can't even take a damn nap, " She said.

I laughed a bit as she took my hand and pulled me to the room. I was walking behind her and couldn't help but notice she had a nice ass. Her sweats were below her ass and her beater was resting on the brim of her boxers. Damn. She is sexy ass hell. I took my free hand and started to run it up and down her ass. She stopped walking, then spun me around and pinned me against her body and the wall.

" Baby you trying to start shit?" She laughed at me, and pushed her body closer to mines.

She took my hands in hers and put them on her ass; then she took hers and placed them on mines.

" Maybe," I said as I started to rub her ass, she did the same to mines, and started to suck on my neck.

She then trailed her kisses up to my ear. Hell yeah I was trying to start shit. I was becoming more addicted to her, her touch, and her sex. I'm glad that bitch fucked up.

"Maybe later then,"

She squeezed my ass one good time and then let it go and went into the room. I stood there for a few minutes.

"That was not fair Smiles. Stop doing that shit punk,"

She laughed at me, when I entered the room. I sat on the bed, with my arms and legs crosses.

"You did it to me this morning,"

She was at her dresser looking for my phone, when she got it she walked over to me. She was right I did do it her this morning. However that was still not fair.

"Okay we even, can I have my phone now?" I asked her.

She laughed at me, she sat next to me and kissed my cheek and gave me my new phone. I was happy as hell.

" Uh since you not with Verzion, we had to get you a new number," She said.

"Ah okay, now I gotta put all the numbers in my phone again," I said.

" Nah, I took care of that. Since we hang out with the same people, I just had some of my numbers in my phone transferred to yours," She told me and laid back on the bed.

I smiled a bit.

" Well I guess I gotta call my mom and give them my new number," I said and frowned up at the thought of it.

Smilez popped up pretty fast. She looked at me and had the meanest face I've seen.

" No offence but don't give them your new number. Just keep your old phone too. I'll be damn if you sad as shit cause they blowing up your phone for pure bull shit," She told me.

I nodded my head. I refuse to answer my old phone. I don't even want talk to them. They were always on some bullshit. I don't want to even see them for Christmas but I have too. I put my phone down and laid down next to her. I placed my head on her chest and my leg around her waist.

" Oh so now you don't want to play with your phone," She said

I laughed a little bit.

"Smilez?"

"Yeah baby,"

She was rubbing my shoulder and I could tell she was on her way to sleep because her breathing was starting to get shallow.

"You treat me so good," I said.

"Of course. I have too," She said and chuckled a bit.

" Now. you can play with it all you want to but later on tonight, me and you gonna play," Smilez said as she got up.

She laughed and left out of the room on her way back to some place.