Alone

Sweets

I was sitting in Smilez jeep sad and mad as hell. I mean I know my girl was treating me wrong as hell just like everybody else in my life has or will do, but she aint have to do my ass grimey. She broke up with me... Scratch that she had her new girl call my phone and tell me that I was ugly and was the worst girl ever, and the crazy part is that her new girl is my second cousin. That shit hurt. I mean she could tell me herself, and she is dating my cousin who I thought was like my best friend. I should of known that this shit was gonna happen, I mean my cousin is trifling and hoe. But still she was fam, I guess the only one I got left in the world is my granny.

Then that man gonna say I had to fix this or pay for it later when I came home for the break. I don't know what to do. I don't have a place to go. I could stay here at the dorm for Thanksgiving and maybe even Christmas break. I guess that is something I am going to think about when the time comes.

Coco and my cousin are some bitches, and I hope they get theirs. The main reason I'm sad is because now I have no relationship nobody to tell they love me even if they are lying to me and I feel like I need that. Just some type of affection even if it's in the wrong places. Since my home life is nothing but an illusion. My mom puts on this facade or every holiday gathering. I don't know what love feels like, or should feel like from somebody. Its like all I know is heartache and pain. Smilez has love.

Then the other thing is that Shada girl just had to rub in the fact that she had gotten my girl. That's right I said it damn it, my girl. I don't know what to do. I'm confused and I don't like being conflicted. I also know that my stepfather will be calling me back talking his shit scratch that my moms new husband. I sat in the truck listening to Smilez Mix cd's. it was some song I by J. Hoilday I think its called Come Here was playing. I think I like this song, it kind of remind me of that dream I had about Smilez. Next thing I know Smilez is climbing her ass in the Jeep, with her girl, Drina and that girl that she meet early today.

"Now don't drive to fast, don't touch," Smilez started to tell me the do's and don't's of the Jeep.

" Yo radio, damn I heard this shit Early today when I drove this damn truck!" we all laughed Drina was probably right too.

" Yup and you gonna hear it every time you drive this Jeep. This is a Jeep by the way not a fucking truck," Smilez said.

She had this fake as attitude, which a person on the outside looking in would of thought, was real.

" Baby shut the hell up," Shada said.

I rolled my eyes, and Drina did too.

" Don't cuss at Me in MY Jeep . I'll put yo ass out," I was feeling much better since Smilez was actin a foo'.

" Shut the hell up. Sweets lets go befo' I choke this nigga," Drina is a damn foo' jus like Smilez no wonder they like best friends.

We all laughed. I pulled off fast as hell and touched her radio I was balstin Leggins and Heels as we pulled off. This nigga never turn the radio on. It's all mix cds. It looked like Smilez was gonna kill my ass if I didn't slow down and I did. I real wasn't feeling any of this shit. I just wanted to smoke something and lay in my bed. Doing nothing at all.