Foundations

Smiles

I watched as Sweetz picked up my room from our little private after party we had. I have to say it was the best thing I have ever had. I'm definitely going to enjoy that again. After she got done putting the small mess we had made up she came over and made her way between my legs. She laid back on my chest then took my hand in hers and started playing with it.

"Smilez,"

" Hmm?"

I was on my way back to sleep.

"Thank you,"

"For what?" I asked her.

" Not hurting me. It usually hurts," she said.

"What does?" I asked her.

" When Coco makes me have sex with her. It usually hurts. She only made it feel good once and never again after that," She said.

" I don't know what she did, emotional or physical but I will never hurt you like she did. You are far to precious to me for me to ever do that to. I will take care of you and treat you like the most rarest jewel ever," I told her.

" Smilez. Can we build a foundation before we get serious?"

I pulled her closer and tighter.

"We already have,"

" Because we best friends?" she asked.

"Yup," I said.

She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes were all sparkles and a little teary.

" Why is it that you can make me so happy?"

" Because that's my job is to make you smile,"

She pecked my lips.

"Damn that's all I get?"

" Yeah because you nasty and knowing you we gonna get in trouble,"

"I love turning good girls into bad girls,"

"You not finna turn me into one,"

"Why not,"

She looked at me and smirked.

"I think deep down I've always been a little bad,"

"Well I'm gonna bring that out of you. Along with that freak you got buried down inside of you,"

She straddled my lap and put her hands around my neck.

"How you know that?" She asked me.

"It's just something I can pick up on,"

I wasn't ready to pry just yet. I was going to wait and ask some more questions a little later. I wasn't ready to get piss off just yet.

I felt her lips on mines. She gave me the softest peck I have ever encounter before. She pulled back and stared at me, she was starting to get comfortable again.

"Let me get off of you, or we finna end up in the same position we was in last night," she said.

I smirked and she started to get off me. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her back down.

"I will try my best not let us end up in such a wonderful pleasing position,"

She giggled and laid her head on my chest.

"Why you got be so damn sarcastic?" She mumbled.

"The same reason you so damn sexy," I told her.