Damn Can we Cuddle?

Start from the beginning

" DAMN! Yo neck is all fucked up!" Erica said looking at Smilez neck.

"I know it is," Smilez said.

I looked at her neck she did have a lot of scratch marks and hickeys. I laughed.

"When I get out the shower you niggas better be gone," I said as I got up.

I handed the ice pack to Smilez.

"Damn you got a nice booty," I looked in the doorway to see Lady standing there with a McDonalds bag.

"UGH! Will y'all niggas leave?" I said as I laughed I grabbed my underwear and some shorts and a tank top and made my way to the bathroom.

I was letting the water warm up when Drina and Lady came busting threw the door.

"Y'all niggas can't wait?" I asked them as I sat down on the toilet seat.

"NO!" they said.

"Can I please take a shower?" I asked them as I started to pull off my shirt.

"Damn you do got a body!" Drina said.

I laughed and got in the shower.

"Get y'all gay asses out of here," I told them and began to wash my body.

"NO!" they said again.

"So how did it feel to beat her ass?" Drina asked.

"It felt fucking great," I said.

"Man when y'all left she just sat there and cried and Crisco was shock," Lady said.

"Wow!" was as I said as I began to wash my hair.

I wanted to get rid of all traces of that house I was in.

"Yeah, then that cutie waitress came back and started laughing, she said she saw it all go down," Lady said.

"Oh really now," I said.

"Yeah girl, but you really did hand old girl her ass," Drina said.

"So... what are the plans for tomorrow?" Lady asked

"I don't know why?" I said as I turned off the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body.

"Because this nigga wants to sex the waitress," Drina said as she moved out of my way.

"Damn, that fast?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah both of y'all then had sex, I want some too. Unless.." Lady started to say.

"Unless what?" I asked as I started to lotion up my body.

"Unless you and Smilez let me in on the next session," she said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Ugh! Fine maybe tomorrow or something," I told her as I started to put my clothes on.

"YESSS!" she said and hugged me.

"Move nigga," I told her as I began to gather my clothes and stuff.

"Did you have to fuck up Smilez neck like that though,'" Drina said.

I just smirked.

"Yeah," I said and laughed.

"How come you and Smilez never had sex?" I asked Drina as I sat on the edge of my tub.