Cold (pewdiecry)

"GOD FELIX! HOW COULD YOU?"

"Exactly. Nothing could possibly make me do that."

"THEN WHY DID YOU?!"

"I didn't."

"THAN WHO WAS HE?!"

"He's my friend Josh. He just dumped his girlfriend and he needed a place to sleep. You were gone so I was just gonna let him have the bed and I would take the couch...."

"YOU WERE NAKED!"

"WITH A FREAKING TOWEL AROUND MY WAIST. I HAD JUST TAKEN A SHOWER!"

"THEN WHY WERE YOU IN THE ROOM?!"

"I forgot to bring cloths into the bathroom with me, ok? I was just going to sneak in to grab some cloths."

"Where is he now?"

"He left when he heard you yelling."

"I thought he had nowhere to stay?"

"He is probably getting a hotel room as we speak. We could call him and talk to him if you want."

"So he can lie too?"

"WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU CRY?! I KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE, WHY WOULD I PUT THAT PAIN ON YOU?!"

"That's what I'm wondering."

"AGH!!!" He screamed. "I DIDNT CHEAT!"

"Why should I believe you?"

"BECAUSE IM YOUR BOYFRIEND! I TRUST YOU, WHY CANT YOU TRUST ME?!"

"You know why." I said quietly. He instantly softened and held my hand in his.

"Stop saying that, ok? I don't deserve better then you. I'm not staying with you out of pity. I'm not lying when I say I love you. I'm not lying now. Just because some stupid voice..."

"SOME STUPID VOICE?! THAT VOICE IS ME FELIX! ITS JUST ANOTHER PART OF ME!"

"No it's not, it's..."

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ITS NOT?!"

"I'm your boyfriend. I'm someone who loves you..."

"Just.... don't." I throw a suitcase I've been packing for him towards the door. "Just go."

"... Fine." He says. He grabs blanket off the couch and leaves the house. I thought he would walk to his car, but instead he walks into our front lawn and lays the blanket out. He lays on the blanket and uses the bag as a pillow. He will leave soon. He's just being stupid. It's like 20 degrees out there. He'll leave once he realizes I'm not kidding. So I turn off the living room light and walk into the bedroom.

I told you he didn't love you.

I know.

I look at the clock, 11:32 pm. I had come home early from visiting mom because I wanted to surprise him. I had told him I'd be back late tomorrow. I was going to come home early to see the surprise, and hopefully joy, in his face. I had seen both, I'd also seen a sleeping man in our bed and him in our closet in nothing but a towel.