The swimming lesson

"Are we sure we can jump right... Here?" Charlene asked. "Well I'm sure we could." I replied. But I found out that the 8 feet depth of the pool would end up going underwater. Our Platoon Commander in future soldier training Major Joseph Hernandez, the older brother of Sgt. Hernandez acted as a lifeguard.

Braun: Well I don't know what to do here. I would pee my pants.

Charlene: Oh puh leez Braun. It's just a future soldier training.

Braun: Okay that makes sense.

ROTC Cadet: so what are we going to do now?

Chelsea: Let's jump right in.

Major Hernandez: Ready dive!

We dive in to the 8 feet depth as the rest of us saw ourselves by using our swimming goggles. We went up to the surface to move as fast as we could. All of us went backed up as the Army soldiers helped us climb on the ground to go diving again.

Charlene decided to jump up before making a big splash. "Charlene?" I called. "Yes?" She heard. "You're making a big splash aren't you?" I asked.

Charlene: Yes.

ROTC Cadet: Oh okay.

Chelsea: Bruno Mars isn't going to like this.

Charlene: Don't worry he will.

Chelsea: I know.

ROTC Cadet: Yeah and back in these days he always complained about us going out but we always ask for permission and he lets us. Then a man came to us, it was Sergeant Hernandez. We talked to him and then he talked to him.

Chelsea: So was he mad at Bruno?

ROTC Cadet: No not really. He was nice.

Chelsea: I see.

Then the next thing, Charlene stood in to make a big splash. In the count of three.

One

Two

Three

Splash!!!

Charlene Dived in to the deep ones although she could make a big splash. Then she went up to the surface. "Way to go Charlene!!" We shouted.