Preparing to go

Bruno Mars stood by in my room as me and my friends were sleeping over.

Bruno Mars came in as his boxers was all over on his pants frowning.

Bruno Mars: Fernandez! Can you explain this to me why they called this boxers when you clearly wear them on the outside??? *Walks away*

At last he walked away as my friends and I got our stuff packed as soon as possible for the future soldier training and MEPS.

But I was sure Bruno didn't ground me and my friends from going anywhere.

At first Karisma thought about going some places where they could be stationed in Fort Bliss.

Bruno Mars complains about me going out with my friends and which is kind of a bluff because he thinks I would be a wanderer as well as a result.

Cadets and soldiers have high intelligence in which they indicate, they have a hard time falling asleep.

All of us had to go with Sgt. Hernandez because Bruno Mars talked to him about wandering on our own.

Sgt. Hernandez is an army recruiter, strict but was pretty chill...

Back in ROTC in these days, Sgt. Hernandez kept farting as Senior Chief Sat down on his seat laughing and laughing.

Sgt. Hernandez wonders. "Am I doing this?" He was picking up the markers and later farted again.

He laughed and fart at the same time.

Christine: Sgt. Hernandez is our favorite ROTC instructor.

Karisma: Yup and Senior Chief supports him.

Christine: I was hoping there would be no bad people.

Mariana: But I remembered the time Sgt. Hernandez was traumatized about what happened when he was in high school as an ROTC cadet.

Karisma: Oh my!

Christine: He told us about it.

Sgt. Hernandez's story:

At first, I was in the classroom looking at the board but then suddenly, one of the instructor started shouting and throwing chairs. I was afraid to get hit, he would touch me so we decided to run away from him because we had to go to the office. I was afraid to do something because he would do anything harmful to us.

Then finally, the police arrested the angry Instructor but luckily we didn't get hurt.

My dad is now starting to work as an ROTC instructor, he was very chill. He is an angel and he will not hurt us anyway.

So right now Sgt. Hernandez is talking to Bruno Mars about IEP.

Sgt. Hernandez: Cadets! Let's go now!

We left the apartment. "Bye Bruno!" We sadly said.