Physical Fitness Test (PFT)

5:00AM in the morning.

I heard Sgt. Hernandez shouting. "Get up get up!" All of us had woken up and fixed ourselves.

"Hurry up and get yourself fixed up you have a few minutes to do so!"

"Man! I have to go to the bathroom," Charlene rushed. "I have to hurry up because I'm on my period, anyone has a pads?"

I gave Charlene a pads. "Well I do, so hurry up we don't want to make Sgt. Hernandez angry,"

She went to the bathroom as quick as she could, changed the pads and washed her hands. She fell in attention as we were ready to go.

"Off we go," Chelsea gulped.

"Alright!" He told us. "Let's go,"

We ran around the field with Sgt. Hernandez to warm up before trying out for the workout activity.

First, All of us made ourselves climb on ropes, did a pull ups and strained like we were angry as Hulks.

Then suddenly, Charlene farted in the middle of the Physical Fitness Test. "Sorry," she blushed.

Sgt. Hernandez gathered the clipboard about our pull ups, push ups, sit ups and a mile run.

Then All of us were done doing a pull ups

It compared to our numbers

Jessica: 15

Christine: 10

Karisma: 12

Charlene: 16

Chelsea: 14

Braun: 12

Jennifer: 13

Sgt. Hernandez: The next exercise will be push ups.

"Push Ups sir," we shouted.

We turned to half right face and placed ourselves into a push up position.

"What do you think all of these training?" Braun asked me.

"Pretty hardcore I guess." I replied.

Down up! down up! down up!

Sgt. Hernandez began to count down all of the stuff that we did such as doing push ups.

It was 5:30AM in the morning as we still do push ups.

It was one minute and we still had to do some sit ups.

Times up! Sgt. Hernandez said.

I did 40 push ups

so all of my friends did in accurate numbers

Jessica: 40

Christine: 32

Karisma: 31

Charlene: 25

Braun: 24

Chelsea: 30

Jennifer: 38

Next was sit ups

"I'm going to end up farting," Charlene felt embarrassed.

Braun: Well don't let it rip out of your pants in front of Sgt. Hernandez, he sounds very strict.

Charlene: alright!

The sit ups was making our stomachs burn while crossing our arms.

Sgt. Hernandez: Bruno Mars can do better! keep moving soldiers.

5 4 3 2 1 then it was times up.

We completed the exercise and last thing we can do was run.

so he made us run 4 laps.

I did 45 sit ups.

Jessica: 45

Christine: 34

Charlene: 40

Chelsea: 31

Braun: 30

Jennifer: 36

Karisma: 28

Last thing was the mile run.

We decided to listen to what Sgt. Hernandez say.

"Today you are running 4 laps, no matter what the mile time is, it's always the beginning for your routine and tomorrow is the day we can do some sports and when you done with the Physical Fitness test, I will take all of you to the cafeteria and buy some snack or whatever, understood?"

"Sir yes sir." We said.

Ready get set go!

We ran around the track to keep ourselves fit.

We ran as fast as the other platoons did, but the football field smelled like cat poop.

"I bet it wasn't Charlene," Braun chuckled. "You think?"

"Well no," Jenny shrugged. "I just farted last night and Sgt. Hernandez almost heard it,"

Braun: Oh shut it Jenny and let's concentrate on our running stuff right now.

Jennifer: sorry.

5 minutes later we completed our mile run.

Diane was in the other platoon with Major Holden while the others and the rest of her friends have been in his group.

ROTC Cadet: Well I guess this is it and the mile run was 11:23 and it's a tie breaker.