Bruno Mars' Birthday

"I forgot that Bruno's birthday is today," Lt. Parker replied. "Anyways Sgt. Hernandez will be here to teach and I will be his assistant."

ROTC Cadet: Oh I see.

Lt. Parker: I guess so today we are going to learn about basic training so Diane don't forget to pass out the books just for your classmates and for us.

Diane: Yes sir!

All of us did some quiet activity while Sgt. Hernandez and Lt. Parker are working on grading stuff.

Bruno Mars was at work at the time we were left alone with the recruiters.

Sgt. Hernandez checked on us to make sure all of us got caught up with the study guide.

I was thinking through homework and I thought all of us could finish it.

Sgt. Hernandez knew all of us would do anything about it.

but at least we listened,

After studying for a test, Lt. Parker asked Sgt. Hernandez to stay over and help ourselves rebuild a relationships with officers and staff in the future soldier training.

Sgt. Hernandez: Today is Bruno Mars' birthday so what should we do?

Jennifer: Throw a party I guess or have a dinner at the cafeteria before bedtime reaches.

Sgt. Hernandez: Great idea!

Next, Sgt. Hernandez handed out some study guides just for us to study for the physical training test for tomorrow night before bedtime. Lt. Parker announced the 3 day training that we will do to take swimming classes just for us so we decided to work on our book stuff so that we can get it done at the end of the training.

Bruno Mars came to visit and we shouted. "Happy Birthday Bruno Mars!"

Bruno Mars blushed and chuckled. "Thank you cadets!"

At the cafeteria, we were celebrating Bruno's birthday and we had a honey glazed ham for dinner and a pumpkin pie, Sgt. Hernandez and Bruno Mars talked about the progress about how I'm doing.

Bruno Mars: So how is she doing?

Sgt. Hernandez: Well she is doing a lot of progress which is a marvelous job for her.

Bruno Mars: Oh great!

Sgt. Hernandez: Well I got some problems to take care of even though you're scolding her.

Bruno Mars: Thanks I appreciate it! She's way too comfortable because you were the best ROTC and Army recruiter.

After Bruno's birthday, we were changing our clothes, hand-washed them and handed it to the instructor to dry it up. We later changed our clothes to our PT gear to get prepared for the training. Sgt. Hernandez is waiting for us to get out of the locker room so we decided to brush our teeth before we begin with the routine.