The breakfast brunch

7:30AM

While Bruno Mars was away at work,

Me and my friends were left alone in the camp along with Sgt. Hernandez and the other officers in Stockton, California.

Diane: Has anyone got stationed in Fort Bliss?

ROTC Cadet: Well everyone was except us.

Diane: I see.

Sgt. Hernandez: I haven't heard of Fort Bliss before so yeah.

Braun: I just realize that all of us will be at the camp so how long?

Sgt. Hernandez: 5 days.

Braun: Ok that's not too bad.

Jennifer: So what's the training tomorrow?

Sgt. Hernandez: Swimming.

Jennifer: Okay.

Sgt. Hernandez: yup and all the bathing suits are provided so don't forget to stop by the supply office because I provided some stuff just for you.

ROTC Cadet: well thanks Sgt. Hernandez

Sgt. Hernandez: no problem.

we went back to the hotel rooms as fast as we could to get ourselves entertained.

the next minute,

Sgt. Hernandez came in to check in with me and see if Bruno Mars talked to him about it.

"Bruno Mars was asking me about how you're doing,"

ROTC Cadet: Oh I see and tell him were doing great and don't forget about IEP.

Sgt. Hernandez: Oh yeah you're right!

ROTC Cadet: :)

Sgt. Hernandez: so what's up?

ROTC Cadet: Do you think Bruno Mars is going to get mad?

Sgt. Hernandez: No.

ROTC Cadet: Okay.

Sgt. Hernandez: Just don't worry about it, I'll take care of it. If it doesn't seem right to you I will talk to him.

ROTC Cadet: Okay.

I knew that Sgt. Hernandez would able to solve Bruno's anger problems because he was here for me and my friends to check us how were doing.

Sgt. Hernandez: Anyways we need to go back to MEPS because it's academics day so you and your friends need to review what you recruits learn because we have quiz tomorrow. Is there anything you want me to tell?

ROTC Cadet: As a result Sgt. I would able to collaborate with my friends for the group projects at school that's for ROTC.

Sgt. Hernandez: sounds great! Don't hesitate to ask me for help.

ROTC Cadet: Okay.

Sgt. Hernandez: Anyways let's go back to the camp.