The Killer on Church Road

(KittyKat12 created a chat with you)

KittyKat12: Hey Matthew!

Me: hey!

KittyKat12: what are you doing this weekend?

Me: I'm probably just going to be home alone all weekend.

KittyKat12: where are you parents going?

Me: they're going to Florida for the weekend or their anniversary.

KittyKat12: aw, good for them!!

Me: yeah.

KittyKat12: wanna come with me, Jake, Liza and Mark to the movies on Saturday night?

Me: i dont know if I can. I have so much homework it's awful.

KittyKat12: Well, let me know if you can come because we have an extra ticket.

Me: what movie are you guys going to see?

KittyKat12: The Killer on Church Road.

Me: I've been wanting to see that one.

KittyKat12: then come! Please mark and jake have been dying to hang out without you for days!

Me: ahh, fine..

KittyKat12: great! We'll pick you up?

Me: nah that's okay. I'll bike.

KittyKat12: are you sure? We can pick you up.

Me: yeah. I am going to study at the library Saturday afternoon and after I'll just bike to the theater.

KittyKat12: awesome!! I'll text you Saturday morning to confirm plans.

Me: okay.
-3 day(s) ago-

KittyKat12: hey! You still up for going tonight?

Me: yeah! Looking forward to it.

Me: what time is the movie?

KittyKat12: it starts at 8

Me: all right. See you then.
-8 hr(s) ago-

Me: on my way to the theater. How do I get there?

KittyKat12: bike to conson st and turn left onto church road and then go straight until you reach glen st and then its on your right.

Me: awesome, thanks.
-1 hr(s) ago-

KittyKat12: Where are you? The movie started 10 mins ago.
-5 min(s) ago-

Me: i saw this poor old guy on the side of the road on church rd and he asked me if i could help him. How could I say no..? Be there in 20.

KittyKat12: okay. Be safe.
-5 min(s) ago-

KittyKat12: what did the guy need?

Me: I'm helping him into his house by the ally in a basement.

KittyKat12: HOLD UP... You're on church road with some creepy old guy helping him get into his 'basement house'...??? This sounds a little like the movie we're watching. Leave now!

Me: nah, this guy is harmless. Almost done.

KittyKat12: please Matthew! Please leave! I heard that this movie was based on a true story from here!!!

Me: I'm fine. Promise.

KittyKat12: what is he saying?

Me: he's just showing me his epic bathroom he has. It looked creepy on the outside but the inside is amazing!

KittyKat12: MATT!! You went inside his BASEMENT HOME?!

KittyKat12: LEAVE!!!! Please! What's happening to you is happening right now in the movie!!! Go! Go now!

Me: KAT.... Chill... I'm fine... I'm sure it's just a fake "based on a true story" movie...

KittyKat12: I'm coming there.

Me: KAT, no... I'm fine.. I'm leaving now.

Me: KAT THIS GUY IS PSYCHO!!! HE LOCKED ME INSIDE THE BATHROOM!!!! HELP IM STUCK!!

Me: kat!! Please help!!

KittyKat12: OH MY GOSH IM COMING!!! Let me know if he starts turning on the shower on hot all the way from a hidden button in his evil office.

Me: KAT... The shower is on!! It's filling up fast... What does he plan on doing with this?

KittyKat12: he's gonna fill it all the way up then he is going to take a gun and force you to get in. Then he's going to tie you in and try to drown you. But then he'll fail and take a shower curtain and try choking you! This was all in the movie!!!!!!

Me: do I die from the choking?

KittyKat12: i dont know.. That's when I left.

Me: come fast!!!!

Me: he's coming in I hear him. DOES HE HAVE A GUN?!

KittyKat12: just stay there!! I'm almost to church rd!!!
-3 min(s) ago-

KittyKat12: you okay?
-10 min(s) ago-

Me: yo im fine girllll... Yo I escaped. I'm just going 2 leave now. I will see you at school tomorrow.

KittyKat12: Matt?

Me: yo babe.

KittyKat12: we don't have school tomorrow... Tomorrow's Sunday...

(You left the chat)

END