Chapter Five

Percy's POV

The void was a pit of endless darkness, I could see anything as I tumbled around blindly. Destroyer was raging inside of me, he had been teleported to me the second I had merged with Luke, and then gone to the void. Stretching in the darkness, I cracked my back and closed my eyes, there wasn't anything to see anyways. I thought of her. With her brown curls, and fire filled eyes. The ones that had held love, for me. Until I ruined it all.
Even though I knew it had been fake, the image of her false betrayal still resided in my head, as it would always. Wincing , I remembered how she had kissed him, the one who made my life a living nightmare, both times. Man, when I got a chance, if ever, to talk with Chaos, he was going to be in so much trouble. This was all of his fault, if he hadn't made me go back, none of this would've happened, and, Void would just be on a rampage.
Deep down, I was glad I had gone, and gotten to see my actual friends. And deep down, though I would never admit it, or maybe it was just Destroyer, I was pleased to know I had gotten my revenge on the campers. But I felt guilty for my friends, and my warriors.
Sighing, I thought back to her, just dreaming about her like a lovesick puppy. Her eyes, her face, her hair, her passions, everything about her. There wasn't much to do anyways. Here in the void, nothing was going on. Just floating  around in circles, a never ending cycle.
A jolt of pain and guilt ran through me as I slowly accepted the fact that I would never see my friends and family again. I cried out in emotional pain, tears streaming down my cheeks.
Beams of chaos energy streamed from me, but they didn't illuminate my path in the void. Nothing could, and nothing ever would.

Percy. Perseus Jackson.....
I was startled out of my thoughts by the voice in my head. It sounded eerily familiar.
Of course it sounds familiar Jackson!
Uh.....who is this? I asked in my head.
Erin! You are such an idiot.
Sorry!
How can you just leave m-me again Omega?
Look. Erin, I'm sorry. I really am. I miss you a lot. Not much to do around here. How are you even contacting me anyways?
Through telepathy, duh.
My mistake. Mind messaging?
What else?!
Can you include the others for a group chat? Maybe I can even get a message, a visual one mind you, to come up.
Yes sir!
Oh, shut up Erin!
As you command. Gathering other warriors.....
Erin left my head for a second, and I imagined her screaming at the others, Luke, Zoë, Bianca, Charlie, Silena, Michael, Orion, Perseus, and Jason. Oh, and probably Chaos too. Did I mention, that Orion, Jason, and Perseus, all originals were on a separate mission and didn't have to come to earth???! NOT FAIR!
I'm back your royal highness.
I thought I told you to shut up Erin!
Of course your majesty.
S-Okay you crazy lovebirds, what's going on here? (S-Silena, B-Charlie, A-Luke, St-Zoë, An-Bianca, Ar-Michael, C-Chaos, H-Orion, P-Persues, J-Jason)
Oh shut up too Silena.
S-Eh, what kind of a greeting is that?
My kind.
C-Alright alright everyone. Calm down. What exactly is going on in there Percy?
Oh, nothing much, just the usual, floating around being blind, slowly dying of starvation and the acidic air in here.
C-You seem like you are very happy.
Aren't I always?
A-PERCE!
OWWW! THAT HURT MY EARS!
A-Oh shut up Percy Achilles Jackson.
Yes sir!
Hey, don't copy me Jackson.
Yes ma'm!
I don't know why or how I put up with you....
It's because you love me.
Oh shut up.
S-PERIN IS BACK TOGETHER! MY FAVORITE SHIP, APART FROM MY OWN WITH CHARLIE OF COURSE, HOORAH!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back it up fangirl. What is this 'PERIN' you speak of?
I was wondering the same thing idiot.
S-Duh, it's your names combined for a ship name!
Leave my presence.
S-Neva gonna happen, sorry.
Hmmmph.
Don't pout Erin, it's not mature.
Oh shut up Percy, you do it too.
C-Can we please get back on topic?
My mistake Lord, almighty, Royal creator of the universe, brother to void, father, Chaos.
C-Don't make me come over there and kill you myself....I'm sure everyone here wants to do it.
YOU CAN DO THAT!?! Sorry, almighty one.
C-No, I can't actually do that.....but I could can always try.....
I'll stop now my lord.
C-Oh shut up Perseus.
ANYWAYS, what even is this topic we are getting off?
How are we supposed to know? You demanded the I included everyone!
My bad....well....Hi everyone!
Everyone: HI PERCY
So...what is going on...down there?
Percy. We can't leave camp yet. The campers are still trying to use us for stupid things, and those stupid gods brought the Athena girl back to life. Nothing is going right without you.
Awww....thanks Erin!
I didn't say I believed that, just stating a fact!
Awww....thanks!
I'm leaving.
See ya Erin. I know you aren't actually going to leave though.
Aright, I'm not leaving. Happy?
Much.
C-Alright you two! Please calm down.
An-Yeah, you are giving me a headache, and Chaos warriors don't ever get headaches! (A/N: Quick quiz! Name who basically said that in the Percy Jackson series! "you two are giving me a migraine, and ________ don't even get migraines!" That is the quote, I believe. Answer the question and get a dedication in the next chapter! First come, first serve.)
A-Agreed.
An-Thank you Luke.
A-No problem Bianca.
St-Are you talking to another girl Luke???!
A-It's fine Zoë, I'm only interested in you.
C-this is getting awkward, and I am the creator of awkward!
Enough already! You do realize that I'm in the most pain because this is all happening inside my brain when you are messaging me?!
Percy, I hate to brake it to you, but this is happening inside of our heads too.
Whoops! Forget I said that then!
C-Alright, that's is! EVERYONE OUT EXCEPT ME AND PERCY! I NEED TO HAVE A SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH HIM!
Am I in trouble?
Let's hope so.
That's not nice Erin.
Well, we are leaving so bye.
See ya sucker.
WHEN I WRAP MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK YOU ARE DEAD MEAT PERSEUS JACKSON!
I love you too...