Chapter Two - Part Two

Destroyer's POV

I laughed as I tourtred Alex, he was no match for me. I poured the black light into his his chest, and threw my knives which buried into his chest. But I kept him alive, just for the fun of it.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!" Alex screamed in agony, twisting in pain.

"DESTROYER! CUT IT OUT! I'M GOING DEAF!" Luke yelled, covering his ears. I turned to face my once second in command.

I stopped torturing Alex, and snapped my fingers, removing the knives. Then I walked forward i deadly silence until I was face to face with Luke.

"Sorry?" I snapped. "What did you just tell me to do?"

"To stop." Luke glared.

"Really Luke, I admire you bravery but0 I do-" I started.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT DESTROYER. WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! NONE OF US HERE! NOT EVEN ERIN! THIS IS ALL ANNABETH'S FAULT. SHE PAYED HECATE CAMPERS TO CAST THE ILLUSION OF ERIN WITH ALEX! SHE ADMITTED IT IN THE PRISON WHEN SHE WAS STILL ALIVE. TARTARUS AND VOID KNOW THIS, THEY JUST WON'T TELL YOU. CHAOS, DESTROYER, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?"

"W-what?" I breathed. "Oh, never mid Luke. It's too late for that anyways. I've changed Luke, and for good now."

"Please. P-Pecy, I know you are still in there." Luke pleaded, looking me square in the eyes. I tried to avert my gaze but he wouldn't let me. I found that I couldn't bring myself to destroy him on the spot for calling me Percy. I could tell that everyone else in the room was watching me with wide eyes.

Finally, I broke the silence. "L-Luke." I whispered. "Luke, I'm sorry."

His eyes narrowed. "Common Perce. We're best friends. We were anyways. We can be that way again. Don't make the wrong decision like I did." It was too much for me. I started to shake. Then Erin had to join in.

"Percy." She said, her brown eyes glowing gold. "Percy, you know what you are doing isn't right. Come back to us. Come back to me." She pleaded, a single tear running down her cheek. I could tell she was using her version of charmspeak.

"NO!" I yelled, clutching the sides of my head and falling to my knees. The Destroyer side of me was screaming for me to destroy them all, but the more powerful side of me, the Percy side was screaming to stop this foolishness.

"Percy!" Erin and Luke cried together.

And then the whole world went black.

(A/N This is a plot twist I just came up with It isn;t how I originally wanted to have the story end up, but It will work.)

Luke's POV

He just collapsed, crumbling from his already shaking knees up. "Percy!" I cried out, pressing my face to the bars and reaching my arm out, trying to grab him. I could tell Erin, Zoë and Bianca were doing the same. The remaining seven just looked, mouths hanging open in either awe or terror.

"Thank Chaos." I whispered when Percy finally stirred. But then his entire body began to move in and out of focus. Then, moving so fast that I could only see a blur, he split into two different Percy's, one dropped in black, the other in pure gold.

"AHHH!" They screamed as one, clutching their heads. Tartarus and Void teleported right to the spot. Gold Percy leapt to his feet, backing away from them and trying to find a weapon. Black Percy stood up and bowed.

"Curse you stupid boy!" Tartarus roared in anger, spinning around to face me. "You broke him in two! Now how am I supposed to destroy the olympians? I need all of him to do it!" He shouted, fuming.

"Dude, what are you doing!" Void shouted to Gold Percy. "Go back into the black one and be a whole!"

"Chaos no." Gold Percy said, rolling his eyes. "No way am I falling for your act again Tartarus. And Void."

"Join me...uh...myself!" Black Percy said, extending a hand and rising. "We are meant to be one in order to fully serve Lord Tartarus.

"Who are you anyways?" Gold Percy asked, looking at his dark self.

"I am the bad part of you, the part that wanted revenge. Tartarus took advantage of you when I was sticking out more than I was supposed to and used it to...uh.... persuade you to join him and become evil." Black Percy said, grinning. The whole thing made me want to puke.

"YOU FOOL!" Tartarus bellowed, slapping Black Percy across the face. "Do not give away my plans!"

"That looked like it hurt." Gold Percy said. "And what did you say Tartarus did to me?"

"OWWWW!"

"OH, DON'T BE A BABY...ERM...DESTROYER. THAT DIDN'T HURT TOO BADLY." Tartarus said, boiling.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA DUDES! CALM DOWN!" Void screamed. Pretty soon they were in a full out war, the three dark things at least. Gold Percy was just standing there, leaning on a wall, arms folded.

"PERCY!" I shouted, drawing his attention.

"What?!" He said.

"Get us out of this stupid prison!" I screamed.

"Ahh. Yes. Uh, give me a second to get the key." He said, before teleporting out in a flash of golden light.

The fighting stopped. "AFTER HIM BLACK PERCY!" Tartarus and Void screeched and Black Percy teleported to who knows where in a shower of black dust. And then the primordials turned their attention on me.

"Anyone else hyperventilating?" I asked, my breathing ragged. Erin screamed. Then Tartarus shrunk into a ball of multicolored light, and flew right at my chest. Void did the same with Erin.

Then everything went black as I was pushed into a little corner in the back of my head. And I felt a new presence taking over.