Chapter One

Percy's POV

I grinned as I tortured the seven and my warriors. It had been a week since I'd started the daily process, and I was enjoying every last bit. I no longer felt guilty towards Erin or anyone, I'd taken care of that the day I'd let her attack me. 

I gazed down at her writhing and twitching form as I walked past her cell, my shoes making clip clop noises as I did so. I was torturing them through my new powers. Yes, I was experimenting on them. I raised my hands and absorbed the power form their bodies. But only the stuff that I had put in. 

"Destr-destroyer p-please." Jason moaned, clutching his stomach from his position on the ground. None of them could get up. 

"Sorry Jason Grace." I said cooly. "No can do."

I raised my hands again, palms facing outwards, and flexed my fingers. Then, I let pure black energy shoot from my hands into everyone of them. Hopefully, from the black light, they would feel like their insides were being torn open and out, They were being squeezed to mashed potatoes, and that they were about to die. Which was all true, judging from their expressions. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Annabeth screamed. 

"NOOOOOOO!" Hazel Shrieked. 

"P-DESTROYER STOP!" Nico yelled. 

"PERCY PLEASE!" Thalia screeched, twisting in agony. 

"THAT ISN'T HIS NAME ANYMORE!" Luke bellowed. 

"OWWWWWW!" Leo wailed. 

"SHUT UP!" Erin screeched. 

"THE AGONY!" Jason cried. 

"DESTROYER STOP THIS!" Piper charmspeaked. It didn't work. 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PERSEUS!" Zoë yelled. 

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Bianca roared. 

"AGHHHHHH!" Will screamed. 

"ENOUGH!" I shouted to all of them, and with a wave of my hand, their voices were gone. 

"Do not tell me to stop, because I won't. And If you call or called me Percy or Perseus, You will suffer more starting now. And please, stop trying to escape by shadow traveling Nico, Hazel, and Bianca. I know Nico you were my friend once, but now you aren't. Same with the rest of you suckers. You should've joined me when you had the chance." I said cooly, glaring at them so hard that if looks could kill, they'd all be long gone. i waved my hand and their voices returned. 

"P-Please." Piper whimpered and fainted. 

"Nah." I said over my shoulder as I turned to walk away. Then someone stopped me. 

"Destroyer, I will join you." Annabeth said. 

"Nah." I said again, looking over to glare at her. "I don't think so. I really don't like you Annabeth."

"Percy I mean it!" She cried. 

"Quiet fool!" I shouted. "I AM NOT PERCY ANYMORE!" My voice cracked and everyone stared at me with wide eyes. 

"You are still in there. I know you are! I can feel it!" Piper said, having woken up a couple minutes before. 

"NO!" I shouted. "YOU ARE MISTAKEN!"

"Then why are you being so touchy about the subject?" Jason accused. 

"Because Jason Grace," I said icily, advancing on him quickly. "Because, I don't want you idiots to get the wrong impression. Then, I raised my hand and let the blackness fly into his body.

He let out a shrill scream of pain and curled up into a ball. I was furious. I'd never gone this far before, and sadly, I knew I needed to stop. 

"Do not anger me again Jason Grace." I said sharply, ending it for him, he whimpered and nodded. 

"Who would've thought, the great Grace so cowardly." Annabeth said cruelly. 

"As for you Miss Chase." I said coldly, turning around to face her. "I do't think I need you anymore." Then I struck her with a beam of light, and she crumpled to the ground. 

Piper's POV

"ANNABETH!" I shrieked, running to the bars. "ANNABETH NO!"

"IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVED PIPER MCLEAN!" Percy shouted, whipping his head around to face me. 

"NO!" I sobbed, the only one of the prisoners who could speak. The rest were gaping in silent misery and anger. 

"I Will See You All Tomorrow." Destroyer snarled, and teleported away. But I could only watch my old friend's lifeless body, unmoving on the ground in front of me. 

"N-No." I whispered, before falling into a deep sleep.