Idiots With an Idea

Just wanted to thank everyone for over 1,000 reads. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :D

George's POV

Me and Amy went back into the common room. She half-dragged half-carried Vicky upstairs, stopping at the top of the stairs to smile and wave to me. I smiled and waved back at her, even when I couldn't see her I kept smiling and waving. Fred noticed right away.

"Soooooooooo," He started smoothly. "What happened out there?" He asked pointing to the door. I looked at him smiling and he instantly smiled. "I knew you and Amy would end up together I knew it." He started jumping around the room like an ape on crack.

"Wait how did you know before I knew?" I asked him with my arms crossed.

"I saw the way she looked at you and the way you looked at her. It was as simple as that, I'm shocked you didn't pick up on it too." I shook my head then suddenly remembered.

"Hey did you nick that spellbook from Snape's office like we planned?" I asked him. I figured he did because he got this ear to ear smile and pulled a old leather-covered book from his shirt.

"Yeah I almost got caught though. Luckily a random Ravenclaw blew up his cauldron right as Snape was heading my way." We both started laughing. Snape would never get us. Fred opened the book and set it on the table. We both had our heads craned at the pages. Fred started randomly turning the pages. 

"Um do you know what page the aging potion is on?" I asked him while he was furiously turning pages. He looked up at him looking clueless.

"I thought you would know what page it was on." We looked at each other.

"The index." We said in unison flipping to the back of the book. I scanned the names of the potions.

"Fred we got to remember some of these for our products." He nodded then jumped up pointing to a page number.

"There it is aging potion page 437." He said triumphantly. I turned the pages back to 437. My heart dropped when I saw the list of ingredients and directions. I turned my head towards Fred and we both fell on the ground in unison. "This is going to take us forever to brew." He said defeated. 

"I know but it would be worth it." I said to him getting up off the ground. He didn't look very convinced. "I know its gonna suck having to gather all the ingredients and doing every step. But its not like there is a room where potions are just sitting there waiting to be taken." Fred sat up quickly. We looked at each other then slapped our heads.

"Snape's storeroom." We said in unison still slapping our heads. We starting laughing at our stupidity. I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 1:39 in the morning.

"Come on Fred lets go to bed." He started kicking on the ground like a five year old.

"NO mommy I don't want to go to bed!!!" He got up laughing and we traveled up to our room. We crept quietly to our beds and fell asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Vicky's POV

I opened my eyes carefully and saw that no one was else was up and that the alarm hadn't gone off yet. I cautiously pulled back the blankets and without making a sound walked over to Amy's bed. She was sound asleep with a smile on her face. I smiled looking at her. I haven't seen that smile since before our parents were killed. She turned in her sleep leaving a spot on the bed perfect for my bed. I sat down very slowly. When my butt was fully on her bed I threw my legs onto the bed with one fluid motion. I am a ninja, I thought to myself while I stole part of Amy's blanket, well most of her blanket. It was going oh so smoothly until Squawky decided he wanted to jump on the bed. He flew from my shirt and landed, with a thud, on Romeo's head. The one thing worse than Squawky's gas is waking Romeo up. I ran back to my bed and flew under my covers. I heard the results of Squawky's jump. Romeo transformed into panther kitty and snatched Squawky with his paw. The sudden transformation not only knocked Amy off the bed, opps, but woke up every girl in the room. I don't know about you but not many people would like waking up to a panther beating up on a bird. The girls started screaming bloody murder and running for the door. Amy got up very slowly. Romeo couldn't see her but if he could, he would scream and run.