[7]

Draco's POV:

The next day he woke up early to get ready for school. At breakfast he looked around the great hall to find a certain Gryffindor.

"Maybe he's already finished," he thought. Harry wasn't anywhere in the great hall. This made him worried. For some strange reason he really wanted to see him before their Potions lesson.

He walked down the great hall and out of the doors into the courtyard. It was a nice day. Snow covered the grounds of Hogwarts which made it look even more... magical.

'Hey, Draco' someone said behind him.
Please let it be Harry. Please.

He turned around. It wasn't Harry. It was Blaise.

Draco turned around to face the Hogwarts grounds again.
'Why Blaise' He said. 'Why is it that you always have to ruin a nice moment'
'Sorry, mate. I'm guessing you where thinking about Potter?' He said smirking.

'Shut up' Draco said quietly.
'Oh. Look what we have here. Draco's all romantic' he laughed.

Draco didn't reply. He had just seen something near Hagrids hut. Someone with black hair and glasses.

'Nice talking to you but I really have to go' he shouted already half way there.

He ran towards the spot where he had last seen him. But why was Harry not in class?

'Harry?' He wisper shouted.
'Draco? You saw me?' Said a voice right behind him.

Draco turned around. There was nobody there.

'Harry? Where for Merlin's sake are you anyway?'

Suddenly Harry apeared out of the nothingness. 'Merlin's beard. I didn't know you have an Invisibility cloak' Draco said exitedly.

'Not a lot of people know to be honest' Harry said. Draco formed silent "wow" with his lips.

'Anyway, Draco. Why are you not in class?'
'Free period. You?'
'Me too'

Then they remained silent for a while. Draco still admiring Harry's cloak.

'So..um. Do you want to do something... together?' Harry asked shily.
'Sure' Draco replied.

'We could do something with this' Harry said pointing at his Invisibility cloak. Draco nodded smirking.

Draco and Harry wondered about the corridors getting up to all kinds of mischief and laughing their heads off when they saw Filch running by. They escaped Mrs. Norris five times which they both thought was a school record.

They arrived panting in front of Gryffindor common room, narrowly escaping the cat again.

'Merlin. We should recieve a prize for that. Five times... and we're talking about Mrs. Norris!' Harry said still gasping for air.
Draco let out something between a snort and a choke. 'Too bad nobody will know it was us,' he laughed.

'Anyway. It's lessons soon. How 'bout we meet tonight in front of the great hall at the usual time!' Harry said starting to wrap his cloak up in a ball and stuffing it in his jacket.

'Yeah. That's great... I guess I'll se you later,' Draco said awkwardly. Harry just nodded and walked past the portrait into his common room.

Later that day...
Draco still wanted to spend more time with Harry. Time went so slowly and it was so boring. So he decided to visit him somwhere nobody would ever expect him to go. That'll give Harry a right good surprise.

So after lunch he made sure that Harry had eaten and was on his way back. He saw him and his two friends open the door to the common room and go inside. He waited a few moments to make sure no teacher, ghost, animal or student was coming and walked over to the portrait.

He had heard the password this morning. If Harry asked how he had got in, he would just say that he could because he was a prefect which was not a lie. It was just twisting the truth a little.

He said the password. The fat lady looked at him oddly and her eyes stuck on the Slytherin crest on to his robes a little longer than necessary.

Finally she let him pass and he slid quietly into the dimly lit room. It was very different to the common room he was used to. Everything was coloured scarlet and gold. And you felt much more at home.

'Draco? What the hell are you doing here?' Harry said staring at him awkwardly. Weasley looked disgusted and Granger didn't show any reaction at all.

'Just... bored' Draco replied, trying to sound as bored as he felt.

'How on earth did you get in?' Harry asked. He was now looking slightly impressed.
'Prefect remember!'
'Honestly, Malfoy,' Granger said. 'I know you are Harry's friend. And because of that I want to at least try to be nice to you. But... You're abusing your power,' she said strictly.

'You said you where trying to be nice to me, Granger,' Draco said. Not angrilly but annoyed, 'So you should of kept that last comment to your self,' he added.

Even Weasley couldn't hide the grin on his face. That had shut her up for good!

Hi guys
Sorry I haven't updated in so long but I've been really busy! I hope you like this chapter though. I'll try to update sooner next time. I promise.
Drarryshipper7