[15]

Draco's POV:

Crabbe and Goyle where both mad at him. "We had to sleep in the common room because of you, git," they shouted. Draco didn't give a damn.

He was still angry at Blaise. Obviously.
"Well, you know what? I don't give a damn about where you had to sleep. Now leave me alone," he shouted back and made his way down to breakfast.

"Heya, Draco," Harry.
"Hi, Harry," Draco replied and forced a smile.

"New year soon ey?" Harry said.
"Have you ever seen the Muggle fireworks?" He asked.

"Yes, Harry. Believe it or not I actually have," Draco said. He laced his fingers with Harry's.

"What do you think kept me up all night when I was younger?" He said smiling. Harry laughed.

He was so cute when he laughed.
Not that he wasn't always cute. But laughing just made him even cuter. If that was even possible.

"You're cute when you laugh," Draco said. It just slipped out. Harry blushed madly.

He put his arm around Draco's waist.
"Thanks, Love," he said, kissing Draco's cheek.

"Mind if we skip breakfast and go down to the lake?" Harry asked.

"Sure let's go," Draco replied. They ran down towards the silvery water and sat down on a big rock.

"I love you, Draco," Harry wispered into Draco's ear.
"I love you, too, Harry," Draco said smiling.

They kissed for a while. Nobody was around and even if there where people they would have ignored them.

Draco leaned his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Do you think we could go somewhere special for new year, Baby?" He asked Harry.
Harry nodded.

"You mean like we did on Christmas?" He asked. Draco nodded.

"Yeah. We should," Harry wispered.
They sat there in silence for a while. Just enjoying the presence of each other.

"Should we go play some Quidditch?" Harry asked dreamily.
"Yeah," Draco said looking into Harry's eyes. They where so beautiful. Like grass on a warm summers day that you just want to throw yourself into.

They got their brooms and went onto the Quidditch pitch. They laughed alot. It started raining half way through their game.

"Wanna go inside?" Harry shouted from across the pitch.
"Are you scared of the rain, Potter?" Draco asked smirking.

Harry shook his head.
"Then why don't we stay here," Draco said. Harry agreed.

The rain got heavier after a while and Harry and Draco where soaked.
Sometimes Draco's hands slipped off his broom and he nearly fell but he always regained his balance.

Harry had caught the snitch five times in a row and Draco didn't like that at all. But he could hardly see through the rain. His hands slipped again and this time he did fall. Face first into the mud.

"Draco, are you okay?" Harry shouted. He was worried. He landed next to Draco.

Draco could hardly breathe because he was laughing so hard. His clothes and face where covered in mud.

"I'm fine, Babe," he said between laughder and soon Harry started laughing too.

He wiped the mud off Draco's face with his sleeve.
"Does my hair still look okay?" Draco asked. Harry nodded.

Draco's hair was messed up a little but it made him look sexy.

Harry's POV:

Harry messed Draco's hair up a bit more with his hand.
"Hey. What was that for?" Draco asked trying to flatten it down again.

"It makes you look sexy, Draco. Leave it," Harry said smiling.
"It does?" Draco said biting his lip.

Harry just kissed him passionately.
"Very," he wispered between kisses.
Draco sat up a little but his lips didn't leave Harry's. His hands slipped on the mud again and Harry landed on top of him.

This made Draco smile into the kiss. He struggeled with Harry's soaked shirt but eventually they where both shirtless.

"Do you really think we should do that here?" Harry aked Draco.
Draco thought for a while.
"Nah. Maybe we should go somewhere else," he wispered back.