Satan Spawn

Elex
This is not a story, this is something that happened to me this past summer, enjoy!
(If you don't like curse words, you might as well skip this.)

Okay so this s.hit isn't even a short story. This is about one of the little f.uckers that I gave up MY f.ucking summer (not to mention 12 hours a day) for to watch because I'm broke and money is nice to have.

Ok. So this b.itch, he ADHD, I get that. My brother was too. But d.amn.

Here it goes.

So yesterday (August 6, 2015) me and my friend were like, "hey taking them to McDonald's and buying them toys is a good treat? Yeah sounds nice. Give them s.hit." He got hella mad when I told him to cut the game off because he got frustrated and mad and everything and he just needs to cut it off and cool down.

(Ok guys. I'm not a kid person. For a while, basically my whole life, I haven't wanted kids. I don't know how to act or anything around them. I've gotten better over the years, but this summer ruined it for me.)

He starts yelling. One thing led to another and he starts yelling "I HATE YOU!" And it got to me, like they can sit a tell me "you're boring, I don't like you, you're mean" and I just kinda look at them like "okay, do I look like I give a d.amn?" But I hate you? That hurts a little. I was to the point of saying "I'm uckingfay done." (Pig Latin people) I can't whoop these kids. NOT BEAT THEM BUT WHOOP PEOPLE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BEFORE YOU JUMP ON MY D.AMN CASE.

I veered off course. Happens a lot actually.

It was storming like God or satan told Mother Nature to tear some s.hit up. I go and sit outside telling my friend to not let the little b.itch outside. I'm just sitting there. Rain, wind, thunder and lightening, just chilling under a tent in a storm. I pray to God, "please Lord give me strength to get through the next two weeks. Also thanks for the rain" (we're in a drought pretty much) and I come back in this little s.hit goes "I seen you praying out there. It isn't going to do anything."

WHAT KIND OF S.HIT IS THAT HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THAT

My friend tells me that he got a piece of paper and stabbed a pencil through it and then held a piece up to his little sister and said "hey spectra this is your head" aND RIPS THE S.HIT IN HALF

WHAT THE LITERAL F.UCK

He also tells me "I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO MCDONALDS I WANTED TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH MORE THINGS TO PLAY ON" well s.hit b.itch, I won't do that ever again. F.uck that, no.

My mom told me "don't let him get to you" ok it probably wouldn't have been so bad but I'm on my period. I cry when I get mad or angry. Don't know why just happens. My mom also told me "if it happens again text their mom and say yo n.igga you're f.ucking kid is screaming his head off the f.uck you want me todo? and when she gets here (the house I watch the kids in) "b.itch you're kids are awful and I can't do this anymore. I gave my summer up for two bratty a.ss kids who don't know respect or manners and I do not deserve to be treated like this. Find someone else to watch them. I'm out."

Then mama tells me this morning (August 7, 2015) "don't let that kid be the reason you quit" well s.hit ma what do you want me todo?

When I came in today (at 6:15am btw) he says "oh you're here"

Oh

Ok you little b.itch kid.

F.uck you.