Grip n' Ride

Elex
RATING: R/MATURE

"He was a real d.ick, Mags. I don't even see why you were with him for so long." Sara chimed in about my ex.

"I agree. He cheated on you, not just once, but four times! How did you not see it? We're there none of the cliché signs? Another woman's perfume? A lipstick stain, maybe?" Kayla rolled out questions like it was an interrogation.

"I mean, I don't know guys.," I looked down and took a sip of this p.iss beer that some guy ordered our table. "I really loved him. I dated him since we were in high school."

"Well, f.uck him. He f.ucked up with having s.ex with your sister, in your bed at that. Like d.amn, if you're going to cheat, don't do it at home." Jana laughed.

"Not helping." I turn to Kayla, hoping she sees the desperation for a change of subject.

"So, Maggie," Kayla started. "Would you do one of these cowboys around here?" She motioned to the room.

The bar we decided to go to was one farther out of town. It was called the Bull's Saloon, or something similar to that. I've never seen so many cowboy hats in my life, and I lived on a farm for a good 20 years of my life. Downing my sixth or seventh shot in the past two or three hours we've been here, I answered her question,

"Hell yeah, I would. Him being a bull rider would be even better! I'd grip and ride him harder that he rides a bull..."

I trail off because when I looked around the table we were at, all of my friends were staring at something behind me. I look over to Kayla who gave me her "d.amn he hot" look. I slowly start to turn around on my stool and my eyes fell on a black shirt. Gulping down what felt like a golf ball, I trail my eyes up the mans chest to see the dip of a tight, v-neck t-shirt. I stop at this neck and trail my eyes down to see dark, nearly black, fitted jeans and worn boots.

Making my way back up. I meet a pair of sky blue eyes and the most sinful of lips releasing one word, "Howdy."

Dear Lord, take me now!

"Hey," I reply, nearly out of breath.

"So you wanna grip n' ride, do ya?" He asks, a smirk playing its way onto his lips.

"You heard that?" I look down, I know my cheeks are red with embarrassment.

"Ain't a thing wrong with that, darlin', just gotta find the right bull." He winks.

This man hasn't been here all of two minutes and already has me melting in my seat.

After a stare off, he asks, "How about a dance, little lady? We can worry about the ride later."

I turn around to make up an excuse about going to do something with my friends to see them all gone. S.hit. I'm gonna kill the b.itches.

"I don't shag or square dance, Cowboy." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the middle of the dance floor. Once stopped, he pulls me to him, by back to his front.

"Is this how you square dance back home?" His hands grip my hips, making sure I stay in line with his. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he had a semi hard-on right now.